[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be at small house party >people are playing some game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>be at small house party
>people are playing some game where they hit shuffle on their ipods to see what comes up
>mostly pleb stuff like Imagine Dragons and The Script
>I don't really mind
>qt asks me if I want to play
>I decline
>She keeps begging me to play
>Finally say okay
>Press shuffle
>The Court of the Crimson King comes on
>"What the hell, anon, this is really strange"
>"Yeah, why do you listen to such weird music?"
mfw
>>
>getting invited to house parties
>>
>>66263975
Grow a pair fag, you should be glad those cumstains think it's weird now than realize later how shallow they are.
>>
>>66263975
>Crimson King
underage B&
>>
>>66264114
actually just the fact that he's posting this and responded the way he did is what shows he's underage
my dad listens to king crimson
>>
>>66264114
pleb
>>
Nice pasta, but King Crimson is shit
>>
why did you change it from born under punches
>>
>>66264346
It's pasta
>>
>>66264640
so it is
i only found one result in the archive so i figured it was just the last thread he made but its from 2013
>>
>>66264098
No, They just realize how weird you are. Normal people will not find fault in themselves because they are the majority and what they like most everyone they know likes. They will just find fault in you for liking weird obscure unaccessable music.
>>
>>66264957
this is why you have low self esteem
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who still uses an iPod in my entire town
>>
>>66264151
you are really arguing about this seriously...
>>
i dont know who this guy is but he looks like he's made of CHEESE hahahaha
>>
>>66264957
you are supposed to say "you've never heard of ITCOTCK?" then look at them like they're a retard.
>>
>>66263975
King Crimson isn't that weird though, I'm confused why you chose them in this fake scenario.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.