[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where's the fucking bass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
where's the fucking bass?
>>
>That's the joke.
>>
>>66259713
Bass is kill
>>
>>66259729
what
>>
>>66259713
Something about the production that fucked up the bass tbqhsmh
>>
>>66259713
still one of their better albums...
>>
>>66259749
basically the bassist was dead, so they had to do "justice" by burying it in the mix
>>
Lars and James were dicks mane
>>
just a prank bro
avin a giggle
a bit of banter m8
>>
the bass was already nearly inaudible on most of the previous two albums, so they just decided fuck it
>>
>>66262544
which is pretty funny because cliff is really going to town if you just listen to the bass tracks. he's basically pulling a live randy rhodes.
>>
>>66262588
It's really sad though, because Cliff Burton is the only interesting about their rhythm section but he's completely inaudible for those albums.
Wish I could've seen him live, the videos of him are all amazing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.