[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What skin do you use?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
What skin do you use?
>>
If you dont use Disco youre a fucking pleb
>>
>>66256470
this, with a bit of blue hue
>>
>>66256470
Disco gives me migraines.
>>
Default 8 is objectively the best one, providing a perfect amount of contrast to all the UI elements.
>>
File: abletonio.png (390 KB, 1920x1005) Image search: [Google]
abletonio.png
390 KB, 1920x1005
ill never tell
>>
File: skin.png (1 MB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
skin.png
1 MB, 3840x1080
>using ableton
I do actually sometimes, and I like it. but to be honest, the interface is painful for someone who's coming from 'traditional' DAWs like protools and sequoia
>>
>>66256914
I don't get why people always say this.

The arrangement view, yeah, but the timeline is similar to most daws I've used.
>>
>>66257239
i think he's referring to the small graphical details. tbhfam ablteon does give off that 1998 excel spreadsheet vibe. all hard pixels, no gradients of any kind
>>
>>66257239
the timeline view is fine, the mixer is mainly what's unintuitive and useless for me. no direct access to used plugins, that fucking routing and loads of wasted space that could be used for better reading of values or basic things like a scale on the faders and meters
>>
File: ableeeton.png (211 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ableeeton.png
211 KB, 1366x768
you know i keep it frosty my dudes
>>
>>66257624
how do you not get eye fatigue with more than 1 hour of looking at that?
>>
>>66256470
truuuuuuu
>>
>>66257455
IMO it's more futuristic, the other approach seems bloated and unnecessary to me. Flat colors are the trend and have been for a while, skeuomorphism is on its way out.
>>
>>66256183
WHAT IS THAT KICK EQ
>>
i use a not shitty DAW
>>
>>66256183
I peel off the skin of my enemies and wear it like a track suit.

Then I eat cereal and make next level beats.
>>
>>66256183

LightGray
>>
>>66256183
ive been using ableton since 2005 and it has literally never not looked like shit.

what can you do. it works.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.