[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Richard just make a fucking album so he could meme around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: cHEETAH.jpg (45 KB, 466x828) Image search: [Google]
cHEETAH.jpg
45 KB, 466x828
Did Richard just make a fucking album so he could meme around?
>>
It is special ed version of Syro.
>>
>>66254957
that kid's real cool though
>>
whatever, richard is the coolest for getting this kid involved.
>>
>>66254957
don't fucking post here again you absolute melt
>>
>>66255317
that's pretty uncalled for faggot
>>
yes
>>
>>66255372
no, it isn't. i am truly fucking sick of you teenaged pricks reducing any kind of even *slightly* unorthodox release to nothing but the word 'meme'

you all need to question just how much music actually means to you, and whether or not you're debasing it by shitposting on a cantonese fletching forum (you are)
>>
File: 6D77TCs.jpg (298 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
6D77TCs.jpg
298 KB, 1000x1000
>>66255382
How can anybody not love this man

Music "journalists" and hypebeasts can fuck right off
>>
I'm out of the loop what's the story with this kid?
>>
>>66254957
Richard D. James should die
he does not make great music anymore. he makes faggot tunes for retarded teenagers and the whole at 120 bpm
>>
>>66255450
12 year old Irish kid with a glass eye and autism who Richard commissioned to direct the first Aphex music video in 17 years. He did a great job and it's a really heartwarming video.
>>
>>66254957

What's with this kid's eye? I always see him being shilled around by Aphex. Is he retarded? Where did he come from?
>>
>>66255382
He's so based. Music right now is for grabbing your attention for people that can't even sit through a 3 minute song. Hense why everything needs a bass drop.

That's the heart of the problem with music right now. Everything else just stems from that.
>>
File: based.jpg (424 KB, 1500x1198) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
424 KB, 1500x1198
>>66256382
>>
>>66255394
As much as I agree with you, the traffic of underaged posters is never going to cease, unfortunately. There's nothing we can do about it.
>>
seems like a sweet kid, really cool of rich to do this
>>
File: Thirsty.png (188 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Thirsty.png
188 KB, 500x334
>>66255451
Hell yeah. This Kid has developed a better taste in music and accomplished more in life than this jaded scarf could ever have dreamed of.
>>
>>66257568
lol BTFO
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.