[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>instrument is panned to one side for the entire song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1467924869994.png (254 KB, 332x417) Image search: [Google]
1467924869994.png
254 KB, 332x417
>instrument is panned to one side for the entire song
>>
I bet you're the type of person that complains about old recordings and doesn't understand that technology has changed.
>>
Honestly, it can work sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SOUr7YC6rQ
>>
>every early beatles album
>>
>>66245045
>listening to the dog shit stereo masterings
>>
File: 61sHRDbA-7L._SL1000_.jpg (105 KB, 982x1000) Image search: [Google]
61sHRDbA-7L._SL1000_.jpg
105 KB, 982x1000
>All instruments are panned to one side for the entire album
>>
>>66245045
>>66245105
Came here to post these. I simply can't fucking stand listening to my version of revolver because of it. Taxman is the fucking worst because of it
>>
I'm deaf in one ear. I have to rotate my headphones to hear certain parts of songs I like sometimes. Can be interesting to hear the "isolated" parts though.
>>
Thank fuck "race for the prize" got remixed, because those drums...
>>
>>66245362
I actually liked the way this album was produced quite aa bit and I thought it felt really unique and full, maybe my favorite Stereolab record
>>
>>66242855
>Tuba player is sitting on one side of the stage for the entire concert.
>>
>>66245653
the original is better. the only thing from the remix i like better is in the final chorus the absence of drums makes the lyrics hit harder
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 445x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 445x505
>>66245858
You just made my day, thanks anon
>>
File: Bwaah.jpg (12 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
Bwaah.jpg
12 KB, 210x210
>The preview was the only decent part.

>OR

>The song you got the album for was the only good track.
>>
there was this one song that did that, I think radiohead made it but I Might Be Wrong
>>
>>66246200
The second one is why I stopped paying for music t b h
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.