[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I go from here? What's next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Where do I go from here? What's next?
>>
Show's over Reddit.
You can go now.
>>
Listen to Kiss. There's a few super good tunes on there. Maybe listen to some Chvrches?
>>
>>66227438
Jessy Lanza's Oh No. Madonna's first album, self titled, also her Ray of Light album. Check out Janet Jackson's Control and "Janet." TLC's CrazySexyCool, Annie's Anniemal, Robyn's Body Talk, Hot Chip's The Warning. If you liked Emotion, you'll love all of those albums.
>>
No offense but has /mu/ gotten SO plebeian and only listening to music after 2010 where you guys can't recognize Janet Jackson and Madonna influences? How can you call yourselves music nerds if you've never even listened to the 2 most influential pop artists of all time???
>>
>>66227438
why cannot plebs listen to "real" music this days not that fake crap with EMOTIONS oh no my boyfriend dumped me im so sad not REAL tunes made with 3 electric guitars and a man on crack whacking bongos in the back of your van that you ask politely to stop but he wont no matter what
>>
>>66230840
>music nerds

hello fantano
>>
>>66230935
I'm just saying. Most of y'all are posers who can't even recognize the most basic ass music references cuz you're too busy with your head up your own ass, liking Emotion because Fantano and Pitchfork told you but never having listened to Madonna or Janet because they aren't on Fantano or p4k lists, or in the "patrician" guide or whatever the hell. Btw, Madonna and Janet are both far far better than the sheer mediocrity that is Emotion.
>>
Suicide.
>>
>>66230935
It's such obvious posturing that a board that has shown such obvious disdain for mainstream pop music would suddenly decide to love a mainstream synth pop album, when clearly no one on this board has even bothered to listen to any mainstream pop music before CRJ. what's the main difference between this and other great mainstream synth pop albums? Fantano gave it a 7. That's it.
>>
>>66231269
Sorry I used the word obvious twice in this post, I disgust myself and apologize sincerely. Everything I said def true though.
>>
hi
>>
try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an6rl9tUK7w
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.