[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck/Marry/Kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: Fuck_Marry_Kill_1.jpg (526 KB, 2884x852) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_Marry_Kill_1.jpg
526 KB, 2884x852
Also. Rate these artists.
>>
>>66224200
Fuck Kate
Marry Bjork
Kill St Vincent
>>
fuck annie
marry kate
kill bjork

kate - 8/10
annie - 6/10
bjork - 6/10
>>
>>66224200
Fuck Bjork
Marry Kate
Kill St. Vincent
>>
>>66224200
F bjork
M kate
K annie
>>
>>66224200
Rape them all.
Kill them to depose of the evidence.
Fap to all the pictures of the rape.
Jesus. this is making me horny. OHHHH YEAHHHH.
>>
Oh is this the thread where we all agree to kill Annie? I'm in.

f. Bjork 8.0
m. Kate 7.5
k. Annie 5.5
>>
Fuck Annie because god damn she's fine and suspect she's crazy.

Marry Kate for her beauty, voice, creativity and tits.

Kill Bjork because she'll probably try killing me if I don't try to kill her first.
>>
f annie
m kate
k bjork

cmon guys this isn't hard
>>
>>66224200

MARRY annie, 1 she looks good in a catsuit which is my thing, and 2 it basically guarantees me a music career, which is also my thing AND 3 it would probably be an open relationship bc shes lesbian. so Id be totally winning as a rockstar who gets to fuck random bitches plus she rolls with supermodels.

FUCK kate bush just to say I did it, and it would actually rock but shes pretty old now but it would rock anyway

KILL. bjork, sorry I'm really sorry about it but out of most people on earth shes totally mentally ready for death, you know? shes probably into DMT and stuff anyway it is no big deal for her to die, its all just her skeleton's relationship with the earth or some shit
>>
>>66224200
Fuck Kate Bush
Marry Bjork because she stays kinda hot
kill st.Vincent
>>
None.
>>
>>66225162
Not a chosece
>>
>>66225192
>chosece
kek
>>
>>66224275
This one
>>
>>66224229
/thread
>>
all of them in their prime?or as they are right now?

this is important
>>
>>66224275
this
and i dont even dislike st vincent
>>
>>66225278
Anytihg. pick ur pick.
>>
everyone wants to kill st vincent but forgets how great a career move it would be to marry her.

>>66224640
he or she gets it
>>
>>66224640

this
>>
>>66224640
still don't agree but i respect your reasoning
>>
>>66224200
Marry Bjork. My girlfriend of 3 years looks identical to Bjork so I have a soft spot.

Fuck Kate. I mean she is marriage material. But my heart belongs to Iceland's Queen.

D-do I really have to kill her? ...Fuck my life...
K-k-kill St. Vincent?! I guess? I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE.
>>
>>66224390
>tries to despose of evidence
>keeps photos
Rookie mistake
>>
>>66224275
>>
>>66224200
>its a thinly veiled sex thread
kill yourself
>>
>>66224229
objective
>>
fuck Annie Clark
marry Annie Clark
listen to Björk records and go to Björk concerts
eventually get around to hearing Kate Bush
divorce Annie and marry MIA
be an obsessive fan of Valerie June... but no sex
have an affair with Fiona Apple
three way with Lizzy Mercier Descloux and Rihanna
kill Grimes and Alice Glass
>>
>>66224200
>fuck
annie
>kill
the rest
>>
>>66227378
lol
>>
marry Kate
fuck Annie
kill bjork
>>
Fuck Kate, so I could purify my soul

Marry Bjork, so I could become part of the ancient elven royalty and produce a series of half elves

Kill St. Vincent, because she's clearly the most capable combatant and I want a challenge
>>
>>66227328
This, exactly. Good taste, anon
>>
>>66224390
So what I go on Reddit... Grow up dude, this is a public board for anyone, not your personal space for misogyny and other dumb shit... Jesus Christ..
>>
>>66226874
I can't stand the thought of even hurting her feelings. Killing Annie would be devastating.
>>
>>66228121
You go on reddit. lol.
>>
>>66224390
whenever i see "yeahhh" in text i hear it in my head in jim morrisons voice lmao
>>
>>66228159
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM A BLACK DICK MANN
>>
>>66224200
F: Annie
M: Bjork
K: Kate Bush

Kate Bush - 8/10
Bjork - 8/10
St. Vincent - 6/10
>>
Fuck Bjork
Marry Annie
Kill Kate

easy
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.