[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of these lyrics I wrote for a song? I am tangled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 845x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 845x537
What do you think of these lyrics I wrote for a song?

I am tangled in tresses.
Will the silvery sun undress us
Until those gilded leaves all fall at our feet.
In our fortress we're figuring out how the

Wind blows over the water
Walking with you and your wayward daughters
Your thoughts you brought along are now complete
you and I are singing

Feel free to post your lyrics, but give feedback to others too
>>
Nobody likes lyrics in a vacuum, you honestly have to sing it in a song for anyone to judge it honestly.
>>
>>66223283
Not OP, but I took a crack at it for him.
https://clyp.it/5ln3nqmv

Maybe a 6/10, but eh there's not really a lot of lyrics here.
>>
>>66223509
Nice captain beefheart vibe
>>
>>66223640
All thanks to your lyrics, pal.
>>
>>66223283

here's how it sounds:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nmchR7AFTV

Im thinking about chaning "walking with you and your wayward daughters" to "smothered by mother nature's daughter"
>>
>>66224188
>>66224188
bumping this for feedback
>>66224188
>>66224188
>>
I woke in up in the middle of the night, still an animal in that instant

Damp cotton beneath my matted hair, I felt the hiss of metal fans

In the vents they spun feeding me air, workers who regulate them earning minimum wage

I should not be up at this hour, this wasn't foreseen

A tear in the veil that has eluded me

Memories of past noon lunches come storming in

Loud in the timeless void

Of thoughts, of words, of self conscious twitches, the infinite justification stripped away
>>
>>66224652
Yikes man. Try singing these then rewrite them.
>>
>>66224781
forgot to say it is a poem and not lyrics
>>
bumping dis shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.