[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been trying to get my gf to listen to James since he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Ferraro250214.jpg (49 KB, 685x453) Image search: [Google]
Ferraro250214.jpg
49 KB, 685x453
I've been trying to get my gf to listen to James since he's my favorite artist. I've been name dropping him constantly over the past couple weeks and finally showed her FSV. She said it reminded her of pc games she played in preschool and she turned it off after the SIM track. She laughed at me for listening to this kind of music.

She's kind of a pleb and a girl so which album from his vast discog do you think she could enjoy? Skid Row maybe? I've heard most of his stuff but can't look at them through the pleb/accessibility lens. I need to redpill her musically because I can't take any more Lana Del Rey and Arctic Monkeys.
>>
try Clear
>>
>>66221957
you little pussy, throw her in the deep end, put on kfc city 3099 or something
>>
>>66221979
Yeah maybe. I was thinking Night Dolls or Suki Girlz.
>>
>>66221983
this, or his Nirvana stuff.
or iAsia
or even Bebetunes
or Last American Hero.
all are good.
>>
i've never met a girl that liked ferraro
when he played in my town there were like 3 or 4 girls out of a hundred people or so
>>
>>66221957
make her listen to hacker track
>>
>>66221957
Try his more hiphop orientated stuff like Silica Gel and SUSHI
>>
HAS ANYONE GOTTEN THEIR HUMAN STORY 3 CASSETTE YET? WTF JAMES ITS BEEN A MONTH
>>
>>66221957
Marble Surf is really beautiful. I think if you timed it right she may grab onto it
>>
show her opn and dean instead
>>
>>66223327
He mailed them out a week ago
>>
>>66223417
this, but skip dean
>>
>>66223454
and you just KNOW he ain't pay for priority shipping
>>
>>66223561
nah
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.