[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any doubt he was a child molester now? Macaulay Culkin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is there any doubt he was a child molester now? Macaulay Culkin already confirmed that he was abused several times by him which lead him to drug abuse.
>>
There never was.
>>
>>66215973
he was a monster
I can't watch his face
>>
>>66215973
I thought Culkin said he was never abused by Michael, and that he didn't believe him to be a child abuser
>>
>>66215973
>>66215998
>>66216760
jewish lies, he never molested anyone
>>
>believing tabloid articles and not a court of law

do some research
>>
who cares
>>
Fuck you. He didn't molest anyone. He got a degree in Chinese medicine from Vietnam and was a pediatric urologist...he was just making sure boys who came to Neverland were healthy.
>>
>>66216874
>jewish lies
what the fuck would the religion of judaism gain by making up lies about michael jackson being a kiddyfucker?
>>
Gonna need some sources, bucko.
>>
he died seven years ago who gives a fuck
>>
>>66217103
"i'm a rational conservative with critical thinking skills far superior to the bluepilled ivory tower sheeple"
>but there's no evidence to support that claim
"yes there is, you must be a cuck"
>no there's not
"just don't think about it lol"

welcome to stormchan, please enjoy your stay
>>
>>66216760
When he first came out(solo career) everyone thought he was a sex symbol.

Ywn be the king of pop and slay tons of legal prime vag. Instead he wanted young boys.

So much wasted talent desu.
>>
>>66217126
probably the kids he molested
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.