[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is one feature of Fruity Loops that you wish you had known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What is one feature of Fruity Loops that you wish you had known about since Day 1?

>YFW you notice I'm running FL on Mac
>>
>>66215454
you can record clips longer than 5 minutes in Edison
>>
you can go to options and then 'last tweaked' in order to make an automation clip out of any third party VST parameter
>>
use plus and minus buttons to cycle through your loops
>>
>>66215454
>on mac
>FL instead of Logic
s m h f a m
>>
I didn't know about the mixer effects like reverb, delay, almost any effect you can think of

also I didn't take advantage of getting tons of great VSTs so I mostly stuck with the ones that came with it
>>
You can select all your tracks from the rack and then automatically assign them to mixer inserts with Ctrl-Shift-L
>>
>>66215454
That you can dump the entire midi memory into the piano roll, say you were fucking around and found a good jam. you can get the notes easily transcoded.
Or that you can make an audio sample, pattern etc unique through the playlist. there is also the option to make an audio sample unique as its own new file.
The Edison detect pitch regions function.
Creating an editor thumbnail and going through your VST's individual paramaters to create automations. Some vsts dont allow the whole right click create auto-clip so this is mega handy.
>>
that it's a piece of shit and ableton and maxmsp is much better
>>
>>66218297
Wrong.
>>
>>66217592
>Ever using FL or Logic over Ableton
baka
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.