[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will anything ever surprise me anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160706_153954.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_153954.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
Will anything ever surprise me anymore?
>>
>>66214174
your mother and i are getting divorced
>>
>>66214230
wew
>>
>>66214174
yeah hijokaidan x jun togawa also biskaidan
>>
>>66214174
Autechre's work from this decade? So like Exai, AE_Live, and now from this year elseq 1-5.

I enjoy all four artists you put in the chart, and really though Swans stuff is still my favorite this decade, the Autechre stuff is what gave me the feeling you're looking for. Might wanna check out Autechre's older album Confield, too.
>>
>>66214174
What's bottom right?
>>
>>66214174
what
none of those albums are good and they're all basically noise rock

fuck off
>>
>>66214327
Steve Roden (man generally credited with creating/popularizing lowercase music) Stars of ice (my personally favorite of his although it is more drone than lowercase)
>>
>>66214174
no and that's okay
>>
>>66214375
Maybe I could have been more clear. This isn't an exhaustive list of all the music I listen to or even my favorite music. I just want to know if I listen to this what kind of music is going to really blow my mind or expand my world view. Also Steve Roden isn't noise rock but I don't blame you for assuming considering the other three are more or less in the same ballpark as noise rock
>>
>>66214257
Thanks for the recommendations. I've never heard of those so I look forward to checking them out
>>
>>66214290
Thanks! I've never listened to Autechre but Swans is a favorite of mine as well
>>
>>66214380
I don't have a huge problem with never being utterly shocked by music the way I was when I was just getting into music but I feel like I'm going to miss it and it was a great means of determining what to listen to more of and what music would really challenge me and stick with me for a long time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.