[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do hispanics love The Smiths so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Why do hispanics love The Smiths so much?
>>
Morrissey is Spanish for cocaine
>>
>Nike Cortez
what did they meme by this?
>>
>>66210388
its the hair
>>
whatever happened to alisha or w/e that bitches name that got doxed was
she looked like a vato
>>
I really don't know, because I can't stand the Smiths or Morrissey and I'm latino.

It tends to go hand in hand with 80's goth/post punk shit too. It might be style or might be the music, but none of that shit really stuck with me.
>>
wasn't there that one movie with the singer from She and Him where she played the special snowflake white chick that liked The Smiths?

that movie is somewhat popular in the special snowflake "I READ MAZE RUNNER AND LISTEN TO ARCTIC MONKEYS" scene so that might have to do with it
>>
>>66210710
>Special Snowflake white chick
The term is Manic Pixie Dream girl senpai.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3K8txP8HVU&ab_channel=heberflores
>>
immigration policies in the 80's caused an influx of immigrants. many of whom related to Morrisey's lyrics of alienation and belonging.
>>
>>66210388
As a Latino, I can say Mexican chicks love The Smiths because Mexican chicks are mostly psychos. Source: dated 3 different Mexican girls. tfw
>>
latino girls love 80s shit for some reason
>>
>>66213027
very very true.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.