[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to music shame your kids? I have this sinking feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tfwyouhavebroadsinatlanta.png (1 MB, 933x1431) Image search: [Google]
tfwyouhavebroadsinatlanta.png
1 MB, 933x1431
Is it wrong to music shame your kids?
I have this sinking feeling my kids will find music from our current generation and think it's super deep. I just don't want my kids be one of those twenty-one faggots.
>>
i think it's wrong, but what do i know?
>>
yes beat them with your dick until they like what you like
>>
>>66209945
>implying you'll ever have kids in the first place
>>
>Le wrong Generation

This generation has good music, Twenty One Pilots may be shit but they're not everything.
>>
When they're very young, play them some music that you like and continue to do this as they grow up. Constantly I introduce them to new music.
>>
all the shitty new music that parents hate is for kids. this is the way it's always been
>>
I'll just throw some not-too-harsh banter their way and blast my music if I hear theirs
>>
>>66209945
>/mu/
>having sex
What a revolting thought.
>>
>>66210026
I like this idea, but I don't want them to turn into one of those "le wrong generation" kids.
>>
Just keep up with music that is currently being made and show the good stuff to your kids.
>>
>>66210293
it takes work and time to keep up, unless you consider subscribing to magazines like pitchfork or fact as keeping up
>>
>>66209945
If my kid comes home listening to some pleb shit best believe I'm beatin that ass
>>
>>66210361
there surely will be something like pitchfork that reviews the decent albums of that month/year
>>
>>66210417
>Pitchfork
I want my kids to be functioning human beings, not hipster trash
>>
>>66209945
>she/he has a family
get out you fucking normie
>>
I'll play field recordings of things outside like lawn mowers and traffic and lead them to believe it's music. Then every time they walk outside they'll be amazed by the world.

My children will be patrician whether they like it or not.
>>
>>66210683
theyll be weirdos that get beat up in school
>>
>>66210188
so show them music that is contemporary to them. if you plan on staying up to date on music for the next few decades then I don't see a problem with mixing old and new.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.