[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only album I own/listen to by then and I love it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg (123 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg
123 KB, 450x450
This is the only album I own/listen to by then and I love it. I've also heard it's by far their poppiest album. Do you think it's their best and most catchy? Which one of their albums should I listen to next?
>>
Strawberry Jam
>>
it's great

Strawberry Jam is similarly poppy, more abrasive though (do you like screams?)

Feels is as accessible as MPP, if not more. also their best imo

Sung Tongs is great if you like folk
>>
Just read the sticky
>>
It's my personal favorite by them, but all their other stuff is still p good

If you want something more rocky, check out Strawberry Jam

For something in the same ballpark as this, check out the Fall Be Kind EP

>>66208675 makes some really good points, listen to him/her/whatever

If you want pop but much more artsy and noisy, check out Spirit They've Gone Spirit They've Vanished

If you want more poppier stuff (albeit more controversial in opinion), check out Painting With and maybe Centipede Hz
>>
I've listened to all of them except HCTI, CS, and CHz and MPP and Feels are the only ones I can consistently enjoy.
>>
>Most catchy
Possibly
>Best
Absolutely not, that would be Campfire Songs
>>
>>66208418
It's probably their most catchy, and it's my personal favorite, but Feels, Sung Tongs, and STGSTV are close
>>
>>66208938
what a confusing sentence
>>
File: 1465870709709.jpg (38 KB, 800x735) Image search: [Google]
1465870709709.jpg
38 KB, 800x735
>>66208418
Check out panda bear's solo stuff. Specifically Person Pitch. It's basically MPP and Sung Tongs combined
>>
>>66208938
split that shit up into two sentences yo
>>
>>66209303
Not that anon but maybe he meant 'HCTI and CS, ..." instead of a comma, if that clears things out.
>>
>>66209024
This or HCTI
>>
>>66208938
>I've listened to all of them except HCTI, CS
Get on that, those are their best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.