[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/noise/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: A-95996-1272477309.jpeg.jpg (9 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
A-95996-1272477309.jpeg.jpg
9 KB, 300x225
Why is William Bennett so based
>>
File: goat.jpg (462 KB, 1790x1842) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
462 KB, 1790x1842
This rules. Where to next in their discography?
>>
Philip Best is better, and has a much hotter wife.
>>
>>66207862
pics or gtfo

By the way, is Bennett married even?
>>
>>66207842
stupid question and noise rock doesn't belong in a noise thread

they have 3 albums that are way more acclaimed than the rest of their discography maybe one of the other 2?
>>
>>66207890
Well you're a big fucking help.

>noise rock doesn't belong in a noise thread

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66207890
What if I want to discuss The Sexual Behavior Of The Human Male
>>
File: qt power electronics waifu.jpg (360 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
qt power electronics waifu.jpg
360 KB, 1280x1280
>>66207878
>You will never abuse your wife who is half your age while screaming over harsh noise

Will is married but doesn't make music with her so it's possible he's killed her.
>>
>>66207905
>Well you're a big fucking help.

i don't understand why you would need help. their debut is under 30 mins long and is regarded as a solid album so maybe try that?

>What did he mean by this?

this thread is for noise and power electronics (derived from industrial) not noise rock (derived from alternative rock)
>>
>>66207905
noise rock and noise aren't the same thing, you fucking retard
leave
>>
>>66207949
man that's a bad look
>>
>>66207949
You just know what kind of sick shit they do in the bed

She likes it rough doesn't she
>>
>>66207961
I prefer subjective opinions of actual people to just droning critics.

>this thread is for noise and power electronics

Dude, nobody on /mu/ is even listening to that shit seriously. You should be grateful for any posts you get in these threads.

>>66207973
You should go fuck yourself.
>>
File: sarah froelich.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
sarah froelich.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>66207975
Par the course for power electronics, but she's had cuter looks.
>>
>>66208000
>Dude, nobody on /mu/ is even listening to that shit seriously. You should be grateful for any posts you get in these threads.

i used to post in these threads when I listened to a lot of noise 1-2 years ago and there was a decent amount of posts/in-depth discussion. but yeah you're right this board is shit now (maybe b/c it's become infested with redditors who can't navigate their way around the fucking jesus lizard's discography)
>>
>>66208000
>>this thread is for noise and power electronics
>Dude, nobody on /mu/ is even listening to that shit seriously.
Are you for real?
>>
>>66208047
It's a band with like 6 or 7 proper studio albums, a bunch of live albums and a bunch of EPs. I'm not interested in critical agreement because I've disagreed with critics plenty of times, I'm interested in personal opinions. That is why I came here. Nothing wrong with that at all.

>>66208055
Dude I've seen these threads before(and I've seen noise rock talked about in them too, btw), they're just memes and a few same artists posted over and over. It's not a big deal.
The fuck are you all getting so pissy about? Good grief.
>>
haha whitehouse are so shit

>a middle aged man screaming about how he's gonna fuck me in the ass

go on then you daft old cunt
>>
>>66208211
Whitehouse really are incredibly lame.
They're like a bad parody of "confrontational" art.
>>
>>66208211
*goes on*

what now fagduke
>>
>>66208108
you're cancer. go ask shugazi to spoonfeed you or something, not /noise/
>>
File: R-3236037-1321729207.jpeg.jpg (81 KB, 488x499) Image search: [Google]
R-3236037-1321729207.jpeg.jpg
81 KB, 488x499
Why is there so little good blackened noise out there? Outside of groups like pic related I don't really know much else
>inb4 mentioning anything from the blackened noise chart
yes I already know all of that stuff
>>
>>66208621
>spoonfeed

God forbid people ask questions about music on an image board dedicated to the discussion of music! Fucking idiot.
No wonder so many people think this general is retarded.
>>
>>66208584
well it was ok really

why would anyone think a threat of some anal loving is going to be terrifying
>>
>>66208659
If I went to metal and asked them to recommend me albums from ac/dc's discography then I'd probably get a similar response. You're not talking about what this thread is about and you're not discussing anything you're just like "guys I don't know how to think for myself, tell me what to do"
>>
>>66208711
But my question fits here. I've seen noise rock talked about here before.
>>
File: a0101229263_10.jpg (44 KB, 700x722) Image search: [Google]
a0101229263_10.jpg
44 KB, 700x722
What do you all think of ROTDG and related projects? I think it's well made but not terribly diverse, and sort of prolific to a fault
>>
>>66208747
If you have then you must have been ignoring the litany of people responding with "that doesn't belong here". Noise rock is not a type of noise music, it's just distortion-heavy rock music. They're inherently different concepts and are discussed in different ways. If it was noise rock that, at the very least, was so noisy it could be considered on the brink of being noise then that would be one thing. The Jesus Lizard is not such a band. I'm not telling you not to discuss it, just don't do it here. Why do you feel like you need to do it here? Stop being stubborn
>>
File: Summer In My Veins.jpg (108 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Summer In My Veins.jpg
108 KB, 700x700
Are there any less entry level artists whose noise is so beautiful?
>>
>Whitehouse and Consumer Electronics memes, noise rock, I Am A Lake Of Burning Orchids and people begging for spoonfeeding

Boy, all that's missing now is Yellow Swans and Kazumoto Endo and this thread will REALLY get going.

How don't you literal retards get sick of yourselves and of these generals following the same fucking embarrassing pattern every time?
/noise/ is cancer. Let it die.
>>
>>66209028
IAALOBO was at least brought up with admission that it was entry level
>>
>>66209028
I don't know what high quality generals you're comparing this to because I just checked /metal/ and that was not anything anyone should be proud of
>>
>>66209102
>>66209028
oh yeah just checked /bleep/ too and they're sure having some staggering intellectual debate over there wew
>>
>>66208211
>He doesn't get it

Only when you've truly understood pissfun will I value your opinion.
>>
>>66209028
All /threads/ are cancer.

This board should be removed.
>>
>>66209175
what's there to get?
it's conservative and boring
>>
>>66209206
early PE gets a passing grade from me because it was less boring back then at least
>>
>>66209291
TG were good, but it was never edgy for edgy sake
most PE is just people who had a lot less imagination than TG and who just spent years reiterating the same tired ideas

>oh look, a swastika

>oh look, a rape joke

so fucking boring
>>
>>66209325
People struggle with trying to push the limits and coming across as edgy. It takes some finesse to create something really provocative and sonically distressing without relying on cliche "dark" topics. I think artists who don't try so hard to be dark or extreme are usually better
>>
>>66208047
>>66209028
these guys are the heroes we need, not even kidding
>>
>>66207828
william bennett has no dick
>>
guys help how do i get into the jesus lizard
>>
>>66209866
don't
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.