[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate him on /mu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bc.jpg (4 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
bc.jpg
4 KB, 186x186
It seems everyone on /mu hates Billy Corgan's fucking guts. This isn't being even asked ironically, I legitimately have no idea why people here hate him. Why do you hate Billy Corgan?
>>
>>66202380
Leftist faggots that can't handle the bantz.
Billy is awesome.
>>
He's a reactionary scumbag
>>
He's a pretentious nut job. He's a giant conspirator.
>>
>>66202380
JUST FUCKING LOOK AT HIM.
Feel the hate
>>
http://noisey.vice.com/en_uk/blog/a-brief-history-of-billy-corgan-losing-his-goddamn-mind
>>
>>66202524
>a bunch of shit that hurts no one.

Noisey are a bunch of fags.
>>
>>66202380
His best work is 2 decades behind him and he's gone completely off the deep end into paranoid far right conspiracy theory territory. Honestly though, that wouldn't even matter to me if he were still capable of making good music. He isn't.
>>
>>66202524
Yeah I got maybe a quarter of the way and relized that this is borderline satire/ biased billy hate. Didn't bother to finish.
>>
>>66202404
Conspirator? Of what exactly?
>>
>>66202588
Why is it that everyone refuses to ever believe a conspiracy, ever, no matter what? Honestly, if there ever was a govt. conspiracy in America, nobody would believe it, because we refuse to accept anything that far-fetched. And by "good music", do you mean "good music", or do you just mean commercially successful?
>>
>>66202648
I'm kind of tired and don't really want to get into into it, but just talking about Corgan's music, he still writes a good song here and there, but I think a lot of people find his post adore stuff to be pretty underwhelming compared to what came before. Even his early 90s B-sides are fantastic. Seriously the amount of quality music he released in the early to mid 90s was insane.
>>
>>66202728
I agree completely, but that doesn't add up to why people fucking shit all over him whenever he's mentioned on /mu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.