[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am literally going to kill the next person who thinks this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: faggot.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
I am literally going to kill the next person who thinks this clown is a legitimate musician.
>>
that clown (clon tbqh) is a legitimate musician senpai
>>
I agree op. Same situation with childish bambino
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 540x583) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 540x583
I don't think any rapper is a musician unless they're producing the beats as well.
>>
>>66199228
lil dicky is so shit that my uni booked T-Pain instead of him

people were genuinely upset about that and I have no fucking clue why
>>
>>66199333
Lil Dicky came to my uni last semester. I got a free ticket and went to see him with some friends.

I have never regretted being somewhere more in my life.
>>
>>66199aborelaborate pls
>>
>>66199416
piece of shit phone

meant for >>66199352
>>
he's a new spin on the lewd atheist jew fuccboii
>>
>>66199451
It was in one of the university's biggest auditoriums typically used for orientation events and stuff with massive turnouts. There was one opener, some kid with a Macbook making EDM noises. I generally don't mind most EDM, but this kid was TERRIBLE.

Then Lil Dicky came on, played a few songs inaudibly over the obnoxiously loud bass and screaming fuckboys and then it was over.

I mainly regret it because the entire auditorium was filled with every snapback wearing piece of shit in the whole school. It was a room full of body odors, AXE body spray, and blatant disregard for what was happening on stage.

I know that it's only Lil Dicky at a university, but I assumed that most people knew not to stand up and run around the entire show like 90% of the audience did. I'm fucking ashamed to be at the same school as those idiots.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>66199228
itt: if you don't agree with my taste in music, you're autistic and you should kill yourself
>>
>>66199633
welcome to /mu/

I see you're new here.
>>
>>66199613
I really do hate normies so much, they're just the worst

I don't even care about what anyone listens to but they're just so God damn annoying
>>
>>66199228
Never heard of him.
>>
not even the best jewish rapper
>>
Lil dicky is a legitimate musician.
>>
>>66199228
That clown is a legitimate musician (please kill me i want to die)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.