[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the greatest album of all time. If you disagree you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x600
This is the greatest album of all time. If you disagree you are simply just a contrarion.
>>
>>66193398
Blue > Pinkerton > Green > Maladroit > White > Black Hole > False Metal > EWBAITE > Hurley > Make Believe > Red > Raditude

(The Rentals debut and Lost In Alphaville are better than all of these.)
>>
>>66193528
Nope!
>>
>weezer
>>
>>66193528
My top five are (Not OP)

Black Hole > White > Pinkerton > Green > Blue
>>
>>66193398
No thanks I'll stick with green day
>>
>>66193398
endless bummer is their best song in a while
>>
>>66193591
i've never heard of them
>>
So did they just run themselves ragged during that period when they were putting out a new album every year? This is their first good album since either 2005 or 2008, depending on if you liked the Red album or not.
>>
>>66193620
that's cool
>>
Easily one of the worst Weezer albums.
>>
>>66193620
How cool is that
>>
Blue>Pinkerton>White>>Red>>>Maladroit=EWBAITE>Make Believe>Hurley>Green>Raditude
>>
>>66193528
This.
Rentals >>>> Weezer
>>
>Since then I've gotten a greater appreciation for what pop artists do. Yeah, the music isn't necessarily as involved, but the art itself is so much more multifaceted than just music — it involves lyric writing, collaborating with other musicians, some improvisation, and the art of overseeing the persona of the band and who you are, how you act and dress, how you move onstage. All of these things are integrated into a very multifaceted art that moves a lot of people and is important, and relevant to our culture in a way that serious classical music isn't right now. I do have a lot of appreciation for what pop artists do now, and see that they can have an important and beneficial effect on the world.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66193647

I honestly can't understand why White gets so much praise when DYWGH easily outclasses every other track on the album.
>>
>>66194574
Yeah Do You Wanna Get High is the track that saves the album from being their worst.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.