[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you STILL sleeping on Lil Dicky after he single handedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: ld.jpg (59 KB, 900x473) Image search: [Google]
ld.jpg
59 KB, 900x473
Are you STILL sleeping on Lil Dicky after he single handedly saved this garbage ass cypher with just a hand full of bars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWL_hD26tUA
>>
haha le jewish white guy think he a rapper but he really nerdy in real life and stuf tho haha :)
>>
File: Gruff Rhys.jpg (27 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Gruff Rhys.jpg
27 KB, 615x409
>>66191362
All I can see when I see this guy is Gruff Rhys
>>
He's with an RNB singer and a human ad lib it's not very hard to have a better freestyle than them
Still Paak's verse on the IT G MA remix > all of professional rapper
>>
>>66191362
just as >>66191471 it not a very good comparison when the other two and incoherent shits, his rhymes are alright when he's not constantly talking about his dick and jacking it
>>
what the fuck was anderson doing
i mean i know its not his style of production at all but i don't even like the guy and i know he's way better than that
also did desiigner just shout GET GET GET over all the people who tried to tell him that a hook doesn't qualify as a freestyle
>>
>>66191362
lol this is for 13-year-olds why do you people settle for this shit
>>
lil dicky is cringe worthy, he's like if weird al thought he was edgy
>>
>>66191541
I like Anderson a ton (Malibu is one of my favorites this year) but it's very obvious he has no idea how to freestyle especially on that type of production
>>
Lil Dicky is a racist piece of shit and so are all his fans
>>
>>66191362
why do ppl compare about freestyles again?
>>
Lil Dicky does have at least one good song, sure as hell better than Pound Cake:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOgBg2up7Jg
>>
>>66191752
this

Fuck lil shitty
>>
I really like the guy because he seems like he's always having fun. and damn if that was a freestyle then I'm blown away.
>>
>>66191362
THIS GOOFBALL DOESN'T KNOW WHICH BURGER TO EAT

HAHAH O.M.G. AMIRITE?!?!
>>
I'm not an SJW but Lil Dicky is pretty racist in the way he appropriates rap culture and sort of turns it into this quirky le white college aged guy trying this only to see if it'll stick- kind of way. Eminem at least grew up in Detroit and had black friends and talked like a black.
>>
>>66191362
how the fuck did that corny motherfucker sneak onto the fucking set lmao
>>
File: lildicky.png (12 KB, 572x113) Image search: [Google]
lildicky.png
12 KB, 572x113
>>
>>66193553
kek
>>66191362
desiigner sounds like absolute shit.
>>
>>66191752
this
>>
I'm gonna listen to some Anderson because everything I've heard about him has been pretty positive. I probably won't listen to Desiigner or Dicky.
>>
>>66193469
I'd agree if Lil Dicky didn't make better rap than 90% of rap/trap artist right now
>>
>>66193469
people didn't learn this shit the first time with asher roth so now we gotta do it AGAIN
>>
>>66191362
Why did you have to post the Wendies fucking commercial, way to viral m8
>>
>>66191362
>desiigner
how did this faggot get so popular
>>
Anderson .Paak literally had the best and most creative verse in that cypher

>that flow at 2:40
WOO
>>
>>66195234
malibu is r e a l g o o d
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.