[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cute hipster girl you see in class every now and then invites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1359741547986 (Custom).png (12 KB, 100x104) Image search: [Google]
1359741547986 (Custom).png
12 KB, 100x104
>cute hipster girl you see in class every now and then invites you to small party
>get there and everyone is sitting around, talking and drinking pbr
>girl hands you aux cord

What do you play to make everyone start jumping around /mu/? How do you get this party started?

>her face when the bass drops
>>
the most popish songs from plastic beach
they are very acceptable by normies but are listenable/enjoyable in some level
>>
>>66184683
Weezer
>>
>small party, people drinking and talking together
>op thinks they're going to jump to music

kek
>>
back in black
>>
I've been to one of these small parties and they just look up music videos from the 60s-2000s cause they think it's cool.

It actually kinda is.
>>
Not gonna try to make everyone jump around

Put on The Campfire Headphase and chill with my PBR
>>
>>66184683
Don't disrupt the mood. Put on something calm like Red Hot Chili Peppers or maybe Blue October if they aren't too picky. Maybe some math rock if they have taste, but I would talk to them first before I played anything too out there.
>implying a girl would invite me to a party, much less a cute one
>>
>something poppy and dancy to show her that you have a funloving side
>something foreign and relatively obscure to show her that you have a cultured side
>asian but not japanese to not show her that you have a weeaboo side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U825i8AZQo
>>
>>66187933
Good selection for the scenario
>>
Superstition - black blind lad
>>
unpronounceable by they might be giants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmNFcjh0P1k
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.