[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he still afraid to come out of the closet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 632x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 632x886
Why is he still afraid to come out of the closet?
>>
Maybe he knows that a lot of his fans don't like the idea of him being a homo.

Every song he made which points towards him being gay there's always a bunch of christians or obsessive fangirls that get angry and claim it's either a song dedicated to Jesus or that it's written from the perspective of a woman.

Personally I believe he is gay because of some of his songs and also his body language and the way he speaks
>>
>>66180692
>Maybe he knows that a lot of his fans don't like the idea of him being a homo.

you clearly don't know Sufjan fans
>>
>>66180692
The way he speaks is pretty masculine, actually. His singing voice is effeminate but when he does banter during live shows, it's surprisingly deep.

And I think he's already open about it, as he writes plenty of songs about male lovers. I just think he's bisexual because he also sings about female lovers.
>>
>>66180603
because it's none of our business. he's not trying to his sexuality for profit like alot of artists do
his songs and attitude lean toward him being bi-sexual.
but him coming out saying LOL IM GAY isn't his style
>>
>>66180603
It's pretty much an open secret, but Subaru probably wants to formally keep his personal life and professional life separate and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>66180603
why is he such a beautiful human being
>>
>>66180743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7D3EoFhd3s

Listen to his voice

Maybe he is a bisexual, but even then probably leaning towards men. Whatever the case, if he doesn't want to come out it's understandable. Many artists and actors when they come out end up being defined more by their sexuality than by their work
>>
>>66180884
My god his fuckboy clothes. He's clearly gay.
>>
He already sort of did, when he said Drawn to the Blood was based on his real life relationship. Since that song explicitly refers to a male lover it's not like there's really a question of what he meant.

Also his tumblr is pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>66180905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ZUUzsd9VE

He sounds even gayer here, probably because he's amongst friends. I noticed that some gay guys tend to seem somewhat straighter around people they tend to not know, and then with close friends act a lot more campy

t. had a gay best friend, and also knew other homos
>>
>>66180603
He's definitely bi.
>>
>>66180783
T H I S
H
I A G R E E W I T H T H IS
S
>>
>>66180977
Sure, man.
You had a gay best "friend". How'd it work out for you, er I mean him?
>>
http://sufjan.com/post/84915143259/happiness-is-a-perfume
http://sufjan.com/post/55250462637

hmmmm
>>
>>66181112
do you not know gay people?
>>
>>66181134
I know you.
>>
>>66181112
I'm straight and I wasn't his type anyway.
>>
>>66180884
most bi men don't want to come out of the closet. they like men but they also still care so much about masculinity and how people perceive their manliness.
>>
>>66180743
>>66180783
>>66180884
this always happens
>seems bisexual
>lol hes gay
it happened with frank ocean
>says he had a relationship with a guy
>hes gay
couldnt he be bisexual?
>>
>>66181147
Aww, isn't that sad? So, you got turned down?
>>
>>66181143
>>66181194

you seem incredibly insecure lmfao
>>
>>66181216
Oh I'll just call him insecure lmafo XD rofl amirite guys ;)
>>
>>66181253
I think I probably am right yes you're projecting all over the place it's pretty funny
>>
I think his sexuality is none of our business
>>
>>66181274
>projecting
Are sure you know what that means faggot?
>>
>>66181296
sure it isn't
but every time a celebrity comes out it helps other homosexual youth feel more comfortable with themselves
It's not out business but it would likely be helpful to many people
Like, how many taleted musicians are outed homosexual men? Car Seat Headrest man and Freddy Mercury are all I can think of
>>
>>66180884
>you will never dance with sufjan
why keep living
>>
>>66181323
holy shit dude what's your fucking problem you're antagonizing this man for literally no reason find something better to use your energy on man this is sad
>>
>>66181323
yep

it's when an individual is so insecure about a trait of their own that they perceive as negative that they apply or "project" it onto others

in this case, homosexuality, which unlike most people in this thread you clearly have an issue with, and are accusing other people of having

lmao
>>
Look at Frank Ocean, the guy came out and he got kidnapped by isis

You don't want that to happen to sufjan do you
>>
>>66181422
>implying he wouldnt show his captors the pain and futility of hatred through the power of song
>>
>>66181323
this is some hardcore cringe lol
>>
>>66181194
>>66181216
just fuck each other in the ass already
>>
>>66181901
this
>>
>>66181345
Micheal Stipe
Elton John
Morrissey
Bob Mould
Stephin Merritt
>>
>>66181345
think harder
>>
>>66181663
I'm laughing harder than I should at this
>>
>>66182198
Yeah I'm just imaging those Jihadists crying and quietly letting him go
>>
>>66180692
you can't know if a man is gay with his body language or how he speaks
>>
>>66182556
Yes you can. If you have a good gaydar you can be very accurate
>>
>>66182600
ahaha but not everytime , you can't be sure
>>
>>66180926
What's his tumblr?
>>
>>66183106
Nvm found it already
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.