[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that we've all probably had a few chances to listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: electro-swing.jpg (120 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
electro-swing.jpg
120 KB, 620x620
So, now that we've all probably had a few chances to listen to pic related...
is Frank Sinatra's voice really perfect for calypso?
>>
>>66180435
Not listened to it.

I liked the first album but fuck anything with rappers on it.
>>
>>66180435
what did ya say?
>>
>>66180435
the whole album is a colossal disappointment
>>
>>66180440
>I liked the first album but fuck anything with rappers on it.

So I guess you never went further than Flight Tonight like the retard you are
>>
>>66180511
There is zero rapping on SILY, its all samples
>>
Wildflower is a beautiful album. Don't know if it's as good as SILY but time will tell.

watch this, it's great https://vimeo.com/173438485
>>
>>66180526
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Since_I_Left_You#Personnel

>Antoinette Halloran – vocals
>Sally Russell – vocals
>Saïan Supa Crew – vocals

>They also contributed a short rap section on the song Flight Tonight by The Avalanches, which appears on their debut album, Since I Left You.

And again, retard.
>>
>>66180526
yeah, of rapping. flight tonight and close to you both have rapping in them.
>>
>>66180599
wow, deleted
>>
>>66180526
also, el producto, which came out BEFORE SILY had rapping on it too by the members. rap has almost always been a part of the avalanches.
>>
>>66180553
Seriously, this was fantastic.
>>
>>66180553
>https://vimeo.com/173438485

>dat alternate mix of wozard of iz without danny brown

WANT
>>
>>66180599

not that I want to give that dude any credence but flight tonight is the worst song on the album. That's not to do with the rapping though, shit's just boring.

also if he weren't a pleb he would have listened to the original version with be by baby in which as a patois rap in it which is great.
>>
Is that electroomeme or troglodyteswing and what is troglodyteswing
>>
>>66180440
Tips fedora
>>
>>66182954
intensify fedora tip
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.