[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Behind these hazel eyes? More like behind these big ass thighs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Behind these hazel eyes? More like behind these big ass thighs.
>>
lol so fat
>>
Leave Britnery alone
>>
>>66176261
>hi anon *sloshing sounds*
>>
Who is this white whale I'd love to impale?
>>
>since u been gone
>>
>>66176348
Kelly Clarkson senpai
>>
>>66176261
hey why don't you impress us all and post a picture of your girl friend. oh that's right. this is /mu/ and never has their been a larger collection of socially stunted man children assembled in one place. you probably have never even kissed a girl. but keep making fun on a internet message of board of someone with more success in life then you will ever know, idiot.
>>
>>66176416
whaaaaat

i thought you were joking at first, holy shit.
>>
>>66176474
>hey why don't you impress us all and post a picture of your girl friend. oh that's right. this is /mu/ and never has their been a larger collection of socially stunted man children assembled in one place. you probably have never even kissed a girl. but keep making fun on a internet message of board of someone with more success in life then you will ever know, idiot.

hey why don't you impress us all and post a picture of your girl friend. oh that's right. this is /mu/ and never has their been a larger collection of socially stunted man children assembled in one place. you probably have never even kissed a girl. but keep making fun on a internet message of board of someone with more success in life then you will ever know, idiot.
>>
>>66176474
triggered.
>>
File: 1465669819596-mu.jpg (9 KB, 221x250) Image search: [Google]
1465669819596-mu.jpg
9 KB, 221x250
>>66176476

She put on baby fat from having her kid and then she forgot to actually shed the pounds again
>>
>>66176474
You look like the pic in the OP, don't you?
>>
>>66176590
she's perfect the way she is desu

wish she'd sit on my face
>>
>>66176261
Is this Elle King?
>>
>>66176261
>>
>>66176643
well. no not all. News Flash. I'm a 55 year old man who is happily married. I come to this board mostly for amusement. I have been on 4chan since 2006. So no. I look nothing like the picture. So. Let tally the score. me. happily married and successful in life. You. still waiting for that picture of your oh so beautiful girl friend.
>>
>>66176690
no thats elle burger king
>>
jelly clarkson
>>
T R I G G E R I N G T H R E A D
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 419x511) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 419x511
>>66176702
lmao this nigga salty af

take your pills grandpa
>>
>>66176917
belly clarkson
>>
I bet she's a really comfy wifey. Like the sort of wife who would make you comfort food after a long day of work, ask you how your day went that sort of thing.
>>
>>66176986
Take your drugs, teenie.
>>
>>66177347
her butthole is probably as dark as the night sky though on account of all the big poops she does
>>
>>66177972
As long as they land on you then we have nothing to worry about.
>>
Fat girls love sucking cock. Maybe she can be a guest on a Gucci Mane track. Nigs love phat ass white girls.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.