[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>song titles are 50 words long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1465235666141.jpg (24 KB, 577x359) Image search: [Google]
1465235666141.jpg
24 KB, 577x359
>song titles are 50 words long
>>
>song titles are 1 letter long
>>
>>66172701
name one?
>>
>song has title
>>
>A Huge Ever Growing Pulsating Brain That Rules from the Centre of the Ultraworld

is my longest
>>
>song titles are a complete sentence
>>
>>66172736
just look at look at all the full titles for Sufjan Steven's Illinois
>>
>>66172736
Sufjan Steven - The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience, but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, "I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!"
>>
>>66172773
ya, those aren't 50 words.
>>
>>66172819
>or, or, or
well, which one is it?!
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 750x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 750x553
>>66172701
Tracklist in this album is replaced with synonyms, which album is it? IMPOSSIBLE MODE
1.On the Time a UFO was Spotted by Highland, Illinois
2.THE WAR OF DARK BIRDS, or, How to Fuck Up a Region of the World and Not Feel Bad, or, Sorry Please Leave, or "I fought some Inguns back when and will keep doing so until they are dead!"
3.HEY PLEASE! SENSE A QUIET RIOT THEMED MISSPELLING OF ILLINOIS!
First Half: The Celebration of 400th Anniversary of Christopher Columbus' Arrival to the New World (actually held a year later)
Second Half: The Ghost of Carl, He Approached my Window in my Sleep
4. SUFJAN STEVENS
5. JACKSONTOWN
6. A Little Moment for Mary Todd, Who, Understandably, Went Insane
7. COUNTY SEAT OF MACON, or, Some Recognition for Your Dad's wife
8. A final "Hoo-rah!" for the Railway Workers
9. Yeah! WINDY CITY! Yeah! Go!
10. FIRST MONDAY OF MARCH
11. Dear Laborers of the Rock River Valley, tube socks, a paper airplane, and twenty-two fit guys will help you in your predicament, I Believe
12. That Guy From the Classic 1920s Movie is a Heart Stealer to all of Us
13. WAIVERING FIRE ON THE FIELD
14. A Convulution of /mu/tants Mocking the Way in Which I'm-Not-Fucking Around-Man Breaks Down in PIC RELATED
15. The Agressive Bee That Was After Us!
16. Those are Dark Alive Corpses! They Live Next to Us! They Have Arisen From the Grave!! Damnnnn!
17. I'm not Sure the Bloomington, IL Metropolitin Area Heard it, So Let's Have the String Section Play that Part Again
18. In This Monument like when He Prevented the Destruction of our Planets for the Souls of its People
19. MICHAEL GIRA'S TALL BUILDING
20. THE BIGGEST BOY, THE LARGEST CHEST
1st Half: The Amazing Abyss of Land
2nd Half: Swing by Only with Objects for Play
21. Improvising Off of One Note for the Jazz Greats, I'll name Just a Few: Louis Armstrong, Earl Hines, Jelly Roll Morton, Baby Dodds, and Benny Goodman
22. From EGYPT, into the Huge Mockery of Man, and I rustle the dust from my flip flops as I sprint
>>
>>66172748
well the first half was sexy
>>
File: 1466627961362.jpg (105 KB, 1024x754) Image search: [Google]
1466627961362.jpg
105 KB, 1024x754
>I Am S/H(im)e[r] as You Am S/H(im)e[r] as You Are Me and We Am I and I Are All Our Together: Our Collective Consciousness' Psychogenic Fugue

>She Looked Up from Examining the Freckles on Her Arm and Shouted, "Jesus! I'm Fucking God-Damn Tired of All This Make-Up Sex!" and He Just Stared Off.

>In the Middle of the Night Someone Tore Off the Ceiling and Sucked Me Into the Sky / Before My Eyes Began to Boil I Saw Billions of Tiny Webs Connecting Everything

>...And Then She Look'd Down and Saw Miniature Houses and Miniature People and Inside the Miniature People Were Miniature Hearts Pumping Blood Through Miniature Veins (Her Mouth Was Watery and Wet)
>>
File: 8s.jpg (8 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
8s.jpg
8 KB, 200x248
>album title is 100 words long
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.