[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf is taking me to a chvrrches concert this week. what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
my gf is taking me to a chvrrches concert this week. what should I expect?
>>
Same thing happened to me
Expect Lavren to engage in a lot of stage bants, more than any other artist I've ever seen. Also expect political shit
>>
>>66170677
open and public use of tampons
>>
>>66170677
Buncha 17yo tumblr plebs.
As far as the music/performance goes, probably nothing special. If you don't like the albums, it'll probably suck. Shouldn't be the worst experience ever though, there's a lot of worse choices of artists to see.
>>
Newbies are often surprised when Lavren holds an intermission to single out suspicious-looking males in the audience and call them out for potential rapes they might commit. When this happens, make sure not to shrink away or look ashamed, because that only feeds Lavren's bloodthirstiness. It's a well known fact that any man lectured by her will NOT be getting laid that night. Instead, make sure you cheer louder than everyone else once she's finished chastising a male (but DO NOT under any circumstances interrupt her while she's speaking unless you want to get thrown out) to get on her good side and avoid being singled out
>>
onstage nudity
>>
>>66170677
Chvches
>>
>>66170829
this makes a good pasta to be honesterino
>>
>>66170905
but its just a cock measuring competition
>>
>>66170829
for real?
>>
>>66170677
is that your gf?
>>
>>66170677
Get cucked by Iain m8
>>
File: ä.png (68 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
ä.png
68 KB, 420x420
>>66170829
>>
i dunno but if you don't snap a pic of her butt then ur not a real one
>>
Humorless sjw "passionately" writhes on ground
>>
how do i get into her music?
>>
>>66170677
Who is this ugly hag?
>>
File: dafuqnigga.jpg (94 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dafuqnigga.jpg
94 KB, 960x960
>>66170677
>mfw when you guys hater her so much because she's a SJW, and can't just ignore that for the sake of music discussion

Also, at ACL she only ever talked about how fucking hot it was outside (because it was, I threw up from dehydration later that night) and nothing political at all
>>
>>66172485
I don't give a shit about her politics.

Her music is still boring as fuck.
>>
>>66171621
Yes. I went to a CHVRCHES concert and got called out by Lavren as a rapist in front of the entire audience. Unbeknownst to her, I have an accusation fetish, and the entire experience was extremely arousing for me. I still fantasize about that day. 10/10, would attend again.
>>
>>66170677
expect chris hansen
>>
>>66173470
Nice
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 792x558
>>66170829
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.