[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do pretentious fags like to pretend they like this shit Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: MI0000000969.jpg (277 KB, 1080x1068) Image search: [Google]
MI0000000969.jpg
277 KB, 1080x1068
Why do pretentious fags like to pretend they like this shit
Literally the most boring album I've ever heard
There is no such thing as good psychedelic rock
>>
listen to Future Days it's better
>>
Why is Tago Mago so much worse than Monster Movie, Ege Bamyasi and Future Days?
>>
>>66169261
>no such thing as good psychedelic rock
go listen to the United States of America S/T
>>
>>66169275
future days is definitely less boring than tago mago. Why do some songs have to be like 17 minutes
>>
File: Mirror-Mark-E-Smith-010.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Mirror-Mark-E-Smith-010.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>66169261
>>66169275
>>66169293
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66169313
>the United States of America
Already did. It's shit. YAWN
>>
>>66169331
Mark E Smith is pretentious and his poetry is cringe inducing
>>
>>66169363
He's the least pretentious musical artist Manchester produced in the second half of the last century, and he writes prose, not poetry, as both he and many others who know much more about literature than you have said repeatedly for close to 40 years.
>>
>>66169475
>He's the least pretentious musical artist Manchester produced in the second half of the last century
lol
>>
Nobody "pretends" to like an album on an anonymous image board.

Not everyone has the same taste in music and if you instantly assume people who like what you dislike are "pretentious fags" you should leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>66169499
I triggered a avant teen
what did you do today?
>>
>>66169537
>Can
>Avant Teen
lol
>>
>>66169261
listen to it more

idk why plebs expect to fully understand a landmark experimental work after listening once
>>
>>66169261
Considering your response to this album, those people are actually just smarter than you, not pretentious.
>>
>>66169537
Lol Can is the entriest-level krautrock band. They were famous in Germany.

They're good.
>>
>>66169324
Because when you're groovin', you can't stop!
>>
>>66169334
time to die, then, i guess
>>
what do your ears cum to?
>>
Halleluwah is catchy af
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.