[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yung Lean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Y U N G.jpg (428 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Y U N G.jpg
428 KB, 1200x1200
What happened? His older shit is way better than his new shit, and he also fucked up his hair.
What do you guys think?
>>
His first album is still the best, the second is ok and new stuff is shit. I don't know, maybe he's experiencing a period of crisis. I want the memes back, to be honest. Great artist, besides all.
>>
File: Imgur-151200.png (99 KB, 499x476) Image search: [Google]
Imgur-151200.png
99 KB, 499x476
>>
that boy really likes Arizona iced tea
>>
>>66163907
A perfect example of post-irony being taken serious by newfriends who missed the joke and thought he was actually good and people liked his ''music''.
>>
>>66163953
Yeah, Yoshi City and Kyoto are still my favorites as of now, Ginseng Strip 2002 is what introduced me to him back in 2014, S A D B O Y S come back with good music please
>>
>>66163975
sleep tight froggue
>>
>>66164002
I unironically enjoy his music, except the new shit which is absolute shit.
I do a lot of Yung Lean and the Sadboys shitposting though.
>>
Lightning struck when he made Kyoto, it's a modern classic and it has since become clear nothing else he makes will come close
>>
>>66163975
Sleep tight frogger
>>
>>66164111
It's a good song, I don't see how people couldn't like it unless they have something against rap, I enjoy all types of music, except for country and religious music, I'd say.
>>
>>66163907
a bunch of his new stuff bangs imo but kyoto is def the best song he's ever made
>>
Sleep tight frogger
>>
>>66163975
sleep tight frogger
>>
>>66163907
Its just a different sound he's going with now. But yeah I also prefered the depressive styles of his older stuff. However Unknown Memory isn't great its still an enjoyable listen. Unknown Death2002 really dipped into some new now classic and repeated shit. His new stuff is just as good and you just need to not take it as melancholic and more "cyber gangster"
>>
unknown death 2002 and unknown memory are good.

kyoto is an amazing song.

there are a few good tracks on warlord like miami ultras but most of it is pretty forgettable.

i think he just takes himself too seriously now, because before some of the appeal was that he was just goofing around.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.