[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never heard this before. should i give it a listen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: loveless.jpg (109 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
loveless.jpg
109 KB, 660x660
I've never heard this before. should i give it a listen?
>>
No it's bad

Listen to Chapterhouse
>>
Wait til you have weed
And listen to it at full volume
The 2nd and 3rd songs are boring, dont let that put you off

Hell, even if conditions were perfect you might still not like it the first time, give it a few more listens
>>
File: Star Horse.jpg (87 KB, 440x295) Image search: [Google]
Star Horse.jpg
87 KB, 440x295
>>66148870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5g7dMjWLeM
>>
>>66148870
I'm not too big on it
overrated hipster shit to me
>>
>>66148870
Yeah, give it a listen. Just gonna add that you're more likely to like it if you're a fan of 90s alt rock.
>>
>>66148870
Dude yes its awesome
>>
>>66148870
Listening to Loveless stoned is one of life's greatest pleasures.
>>
If you like noisy but pleasant music, or if that sounds appealing to you, give it a go.
>>
>>66148870
Yes you should. Take drugs if you got em.
>>
>>66148870
yes, totally. don't expect it to love it at the first time tho, if you are new with shoegaze better listen to less noisy albums like souvlaki
>>
>>66149207
This. Shitfaced drunk works too.
>>
>>66148870
Listen to the first track and decide from there.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.