[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fave prince album? can't believe how good sign o the times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: folder.jpg (104 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
104 KB, 300x300
fave prince album?

can't believe how good sign o the times is right now
>>
File: OffTheWall.jpg (13 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
OffTheWall.jpg
13 KB, 300x299
>>66148571

I don't listen to Prince because he's annoying faggot. My favorite Michael Jackson album is Off The Wall
>>
Housequake and Ballad of Dorothy Parker are great to me
>>
File: 20160630_221240.png (2 MB, 1440x1937) Image search: [Google]
20160630_221240.png
2 MB, 1440x1937
Wew
>>
Parade's my go-to - Dirty Mind in 2nd place
I never did get into Sign of the Times, for some reason
>>
>>66148571
Detroit birthday concert 1986
>>
1999, but it's close with Parade. SotT is good too. I wish I would've went to one of his parties
>>
Dirty Mind, Parade and Sign O The Times are all perfect.
>>
Starfish and Coffee makes me really really happy.

The back to back combination of U Got The Look, If I was Your Girlfriend, Strange Relationship and I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man is also beyond god like
>>
Anyone who is a fan of the SotT era should check out the unreleased album by 'Camille'.

Before SotT Prince was going to release an album under the pseudonym of Camille (just him with his vocals pitched up).

Its a really great, fun and straight up funky record.

This is the tracklist
Rebirth Of The Flesh
Housequake
Strange Relationship
Feel U Up
Shockadelica
Good Love
If I Was Your Girlfriend
Rockhard In A Funky Place
>>
You're better off going to a mostly black music forum. This board is full of upper middle class white young adults that first heard of prince when he died
>>
Around The World in A Day was my summer soundtrack of 1989.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.