[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats /mu/ opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Ready_To_Die.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ready_To_Die.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
Whats /mu/ opinion on this?
>>
>>66140521
who's this lil niqqa???
>>
5.5/10
>>
NINTENDO SEGA GENESIS
>>
great
>>
i dislike rap music, im a metalhead/folk musician

but i have that album and i love it.

11/10
>>
Pretty bad imo, Life After Death is way better
>>
>>66141971
kick in the door > all of ready to die (except maybe gimme the loot)
>>
>>66140521
Seriously one of the best from the 90s rap era, way better then Life After Death, which was to poppy when compared to Ready to Die
>>
One of the best and most iconic rap albums in history.
>>
>>66141921
Why do you love it?
>>
Dope album.

Suicidal thoughts has been on repeat lately, sadly.
>>
>>66142066
the lyrics are well thought out, they tell stories unlike most rap songs that just yell GANG MONEY BITCHES SHIT NIGGGGGGGA

his voice is something else, and the songs are all catchy. theres something about biggie that captivates me. fun to listen to while smoking a blunt.

"they heard about the crib ya bought ya moms out in florida, the fifth corridor.
CALL THE CORONER"

how do you make that shit up? genius rap lyricist. he was the greatest. and this is coming from someone who bangs his head to death. that says something about biggie.
>>
>>66142066
Not him but the tracks are just really well produced, beats are on point and BIG is one of the best rappers that ever liver lyrically speaking.

TL;DR Shit is cash.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.