[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these two 2016 AOTY contenders conceptual opposites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: WFBS.png (473 KB, 816x944) Image search: [Google]
WFBS.png
473 KB, 816x944
Are these two 2016 AOTY contenders conceptual opposites?
>>
No.
>>
>>66132201
>Wildflower is an AOTY contender
fucking dropped
>>
2016 has been such a great fucking year dude
>>
>>66132201
>it's
>>
>>66132237
it quite clearly is

but you probably thought Kendrick's untitled unmastered was good
>>
>it's
>>
the salt is real.
>>
>>66132276
honestly disliked both.
both albums had there moments (because I'm me, colours, subways, untitled 2 respectively) but all in all were pretty disappointing.

fucking hate wozard of iz, frankie sinatra, and noisy eater though.
>>
>>66132201
its winter in australia tho
>>
>>66132201
>released in summer

not if they're Australian senpai
>>
>>66132309
kek
>>
>>66132237
Neither album is
>>66132276
That Kendrick callout was a really weird attempt at a dig desu senpai
>>
>>66132299
Really? I thought Wozard of Iz was one of the better tracks of the album. The beginning sample is amazing, and it progressed well. Danny also toned it down a bit to better suit the song, which I think was a very smart move by him. Noisy Eater wasn't a GOAT track but it bought some light hearted fun to the album. Frankie was just awkward.
>>
>>66132309
>>66132320
Shows how much I know about australian seasonal weather
>>66132334
>That Kendrick callout was a really weird
attempt at a dig desu senpai
it was, I just don't understand any revile for Wildflower
>>
>>66132341
I can't stand the sample they used in Wozard.
It honestly sounds like someone creating a parody of the avalanches by making it as obnoxious as possible.

God i fucking hate that 2 second pitched up vocal sample that they repeat for the whole damn track
>>
>>66132299
Wozard of Iz is fantastic
Frankie Sinatra is one of the more fun moment on the album sounding a million times better in context
noisy eater's just stupid fun, and quite well executed for what it is
>>
>>66132420
Fun fact, that sample wasn't actually pitch shifted at all. I forgot where it is, but the original sample is exactly how it sounds in the track.
>>
>>66132468
Really? It sounds so much like a pitch shift.
If you have the source I'd be interested to hear
>>
>>66132563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md0MexFnYZc&t=1m24s
Slightly sped up, bass is much more prevelant
>>
>>66132742
wow. that section is just as annoying to me in its actual context. thought the avalanches fucked up, but apparently the source is just bad
>>
>>66132799
I like it though
>>
>>66132808
you're allowed to.
if my disliking something prevents you from enjoying it, you're doing something wrong
>>
>>66132201
>>66132269
>>66132278
>it's
>>
>>66132849
>correcting people's grammar instead of an argument
feels like summer
>>
good bait desu
>>
>>66132201
Neither are aoty contenders
>>
Subways is a great chune

AYO GIRL!
>>
>>66132873
>not being retarded
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.