[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>what's your honest opinion on weezer? personally Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Rivers_Cuomo_7.jpg (29 KB, 470x554) Image search: [Google]
Rivers_Cuomo_7.jpg
29 KB, 470x554
>what's your honest opinion on weezer?

personally Im so in love with Pinkerton it's my favorite album atm

I was front/second row at their show on Thursday and it was amazing

so mu how do you feel about them
>>
more like
river's cum no-no
>>
Meh
>>
>>66131095
End yourself.
>>
I listen to Pinkerton occasionally and few tracks from the Blue Album (Buddy Holly and The Sweater Song). I wouldn't consider myself a Weezer fan though, I just like them.
>>
>>66131095
They're fucking shit
>>
>>66131095
Weezer is god awful
>>
>>66131095
awful, terrible, no good
>>
>>66131209
>>66131246
>>66131274
Neo-/mu/ everyone
>>
>>66131095
Great band musically and story wise.

Rivers Cuomo's mental insanity is both kinda terrifying and awesome.

(But seriously I wish him and his bandmates the best mentally and what not).

All there stuff is good to great with Maladroit being in the great category, and Make Believe and Red being in the good and occasionally great category and Hurley being in the good but kinda sucks category.

Raditude is garbage.

EWBAITE is promising... White Album is more promising.
>>
>>66131209
>>66131246
>>66131274
Swans death grip avalanches grimes twenty one pilots
>>
>>66131095
They're shit now, we can all agree on that. But when they started? Eh, they were alright. While they had alot of charm and good lyrics, if you take that away, they really aren't different from other pop punk bands.
>>
>>66131404
>good lyrics
>>
>>66131466
nice meme jpg you sure refuted that statement
>>
I always thought pinkerton was praised on here wtf even
>>
>>66131466
yeah that's a bit of an overstatement.
also dubs
>>
>>66131516
did you forget we're on an image board you insufferable fuck
>>
>>66131533
>i'll just show a picture that says LOL instead of putting effort in
>>
>>66131466
The more accurate term that anon is searching for is better songwriting. Blue and Pinkerton have very clever rhyming schemes and structures to the lyrics.
>>
>>66131560
>looking for "effort" on 4chan

try a different website friendo
>>
>>66131599
>rhymes "jonas" with "shown us"
>clever rhyming schemes
>>
I usually check stuff that gets memed here but all their covers look really gay and lame so I won't ever check them probably.
>>
>>66131611
fuck you i've been here for years and know some of you are capable of valid discussion, if you're an lazy asshat who just stumbles along through life I will call you out on it
>>
pinkerton is good everyone needs to stop lying to themselves
>>
>>66131821
it's really not though
>>
>>66131095
they're cringeworthy as fuck
>>
>>66131807
right on, keep fighting the good fight
>>
>>66131755
>i'm tired / so tired / i'm tired of having sex (so tired)

woah
>>
>>66131116
Fuck outta here
>>
>>66131095
If you don't know /mu/'s opinion on weezer you must be a newfag
>>
>>66131095
I want to stick my dick in his boipussy
>>
>>66132453
I was just curious because sometimes I come on here an the blue album and pinkerton is praised and other times they get shit on
>>
they fucking suck kill yourself for paying to see them live
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.