[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of The Blood Brothers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 363937664_285423ac47_o-620x413.jpg (59 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
363937664_285423ac47_o-620x413.jpg
59 KB, 620x413
What does /mu/ think of The Blood Brothers?
>>
>>66117032
a good song by iron maiden it is
>>
File: no-country-for-old-men-4.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
no-country-for-old-men-4.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>66117169
>>
I had never heard of them until i was walking by their reunion show at fyf fest a couple years ago and they blew me away. By the end of the show i was really into it and went back to listen to their stuff. Burn Piano Island Burn and Crimes were my favorites
>>
big fan when i was 13
>>
>>66117169
love the solo
>>
i remember all my friends were into them in high school. never really listened to them though.
>>
are they really brothers?
>>
>>66117518

I was at that! They were the only reason I went to FYF that year. That was a really great show. I used to see them every time they came through town before they broke up. I waited 7 years for that reunion show, it was amazing. Wish I got to see their solo show at The Observatory that same year, though.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
just remembered I left my BPIB record at my ex's house

time to die
>>
>>66117967

just buy another one its like 10 bux
>>
Me and one of my friend in high school would listen to Love Rhymes with hideous car wreck every time we would hang out. I have never heard another song by them but I've listened to that one hundreds
>>
>>66117967
Which edition was the it?
>>
>>66118085

That's probably their most accessible song. You might like their last album Young Machetes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLLJQOGiEs
>>
>>66118022
but it's not miiiiinnnnnneeeee
>>
BULIMIC RAINbOWS VOMIT WHAT
>>
>>66118157
4th pressing

i'm just being a sentimental jackass
>>
>>66118545
I probably would be too. Just recently got the pic disc pressing off ebay. The other pressings usually go for cheap though
>>
GLOSSY SKELETON BOYFRIEND BUT NO FRIENDS

I still wonder what girl pissed one of them off so much to write Fucking's Greatest Hits.
>>
>>66120476

Finding a Blood Brothers fan is like finding a unicorn, so I wouldn't be surprised if this thread dies pretty quick.
>>
>>66117880
Damn! That's cool man. It really was a great show. My friends were walking to see some other band but The Blood Brothers just drew me in and i stayed for the rest of their set while my friends went elsewhere
>>
>>66120787

Yeah, one of the people you see crowdsurfing here is me. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1PXCIy0vd0
>>
>>66120787

What caught your attention about their set? Are you normally into that kind of music?
>>
>>66120728
you're my dream unicorn
>>
Takes me back desu.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.