[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Pink floyd's best album and why is it Meddle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 81hBOBD242L._SL1500_.jpg (484 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81hBOBD242L._SL1500_.jpg
484 KB, 1500x1500
What's Pink floyd's best album and why is it Meddle?
>>
everyday is the right day
>>
Echoes is incredible but the rest of Meddle brings the album down, at least below Dark Side of the Moon.
>>
File: the final cut.jpg (31 KB, 560x550) Image search: [Google]
the final cut.jpg
31 KB, 560x550
Not even memeing, this album is unbelievably brilliant.
The quality of the wall without the filler.
>>
>what is Animals
>>
It's Saucerful of Secrets you dummys
>>
>>66109392
>are you on fucking meth?
>a) this is one of their worst songs
>b) on one of their worst albums
>c) and they suck as a band in general
>>
File: pftfc.png (90 KB, 1376x336) Image search: [Google]
pftfc.png
90 KB, 1376x336
>>66109667
Agreed. Idunno if I think it's the best PF album, maybe I do. It is definitely the one most special to me, and I don't listen to it much anymore because I want to keep it that way.
>>
>>66109695
>>66109413
this kills the thread
>>
All of these are wrong, it should be painfully obvious that the only viable answer could be piper at the gates
of dawn
>>
>>66109392
Fearless is such a fucking dank song
>>
>>66109413

San Tropez is the only bad song on Meddle, and it's only bad because it doesn't gel with the rest of the album's dreamy spacey aesthetic.
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
It's really only about an 8/10 at best. Echoes singlehandedly saves it from being a 6/10. I think their best album would probably have to go to either Wish You Were Here or Animals. They're basically tied in my opinion.
>>
>>66109726
Lol, what was that guy talking about when he called the Final Cut "undateable?" He fucking calls out Maggie Thatcher by name for crying out loud.
>>
>>66112477
Her stupidity will live on for ever.
>>
>>66111032
>San Tropez
>bad
Lol
>>
>>66109413
A Pillow of Winds is Popol Vuh-tier and Fearless is a gorgeous jam, what's wrong with you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.