[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else think this is one of their best albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: RHCP_I'm_With_You_Cover.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
RHCP_I'm_With_You_Cover.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
Anybody else think this is one of their best albums?
>>
>>66106852
Do you? Please explain why. I think Presence is the best Led Zeppin album.
>>
>>66106852
I found it really, really forgettable. I think Stadium Arcadium is their best.
>>
I appreciate it more than the rest since they tried something new instead making the same song over and over, like they did for anything but the singles for the last ten years

Also the new album is a tame overproduced rehash of everything that came before Im with You
>>
>>66106852
Take away the worst 7 tracks and replace the with the best 7 tracks from I'm beside you and it woulda been fantastic
>>
I still think By The Way is their best.
>>
sorry I don't listen to buttrock
>>
In the fucking cornucopia of music that is the 2010s, what the fuck is your excuse for clinging to these hasbeens simply because they were a household name in the old, defunct superstar era?
>>
>>66108572
SA and BSSM are the only exceptable answers as their best desu
>>
>>66106852
no.

btw>cal>SA>bssm>getaway>umpp>ohm>mm>fs>iwy>rhcp
>>
>>66108961
are you trolling
>>
>>66109031
no im not and rhcp are a top 10 band for me. what about that would be trolling anyways?
>>
I'b Beside You is Better.
>>
>>66109110
>getawa> uplift and ohm
>btw and cal top 2

i didn't mean to shit on your taste (top 10 too)

i just don't see those opinions very often
>>
>>66108895
this
>>
List coming from someone whose favorite band has been the Chilis for over 10 years

BSSM = BtW > Californication > Stadium Arcadium > Mother's Milk > The Uplift Mofo Party Plan > I'm With You > The Getaway Freakey Styley > Red Hot Chili Peppers
>>
>>66106852
no jack, its fucking shit
>>
>>66108867
Came here to post this
>>
>>66109202
getaway will probably go down in a few weeks when its newness wears off. its pretty hit or miss but has a few tracks that are among the best they've ever put out imo. not a huge fan of the pre-bssm albums and i dont think most people are but they just don't admit it. they dont have enough melodic/harmonic sense to stack up to most of bssm onwards. ohm is a tough call for me because it has some interesting ideas that are unique among their discography, but also some really bland parts/songs that don't come together at all. i usually think of it as right around the middle for that reason. i think btw/cal years were the peak years of the band, especially live, so i rate them really highly not just for their content but also partly for the live renditions of those songs.
>>
>>66109384
ohm?
>>
>>66108895
>implying i only listen to rhcp
>what is listening to multiple bands
>>
>>66109384

OP here.

BSSM>BtW> Freaky Styley> I'm With You > Stadium Arcadium > One Hot Minute > Californication > Mother's Milk > Getaway> Uplift > Red Hot Chili Peppers

just my opinion. im sure many will disagree
>>
>>66110170
In any given year I barely get through half of the releases that are actually good, in what fucking world do people have time for this subpar bullshit
>>
>>66110347
lol ok please enlighten us with your superior music taste
>>
>>66108936
>no mention of One Hot Minute
fuck u
>>
>>66110373
I'm not on to some special secret, fucking Fantano's top 50 albums of the year will be full of better recommendations than this.
>>
>>66108895
they good nigga
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.