[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/mu/ says it's shit >start getting worried that it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: Yeezus_Kanye_West.jpg (95 KB, 300x263) Image search: [Google]
Yeezus_Kanye_West.jpg
95 KB, 300x263
>/mu/ says it's shit
>start getting worried that it might actually be bad
>finally listen to it
>it's great
Did I just get meme'd on?
>>
>mu is one person

fuck off
>>
>>66103198
As time goes by it is getting worse and worse... I'm enjoying Pablo a lot now though
>>
>>66103255
exact opposite for me
>>
>>66103198
"mu" didn't say it's shit.
A bunch of irrelevant anons said it was bad, and they aren't representative of some hive-mind that you think exists.
Fuck. Off.
>>
The samples are amazing and some of the composition is great but the lyrics are fucking awful just like all his other albums.
>>
>>66103616
>College Dropout
>Late Registration
>bad lyrics
His production got better while his lyrics got worse imo
>>
>2012
>People still care about lyrics
>>
I used to love it when it came out, but now i can't enjoy it.
The same with other kanye albums
>>
It's the best Kanye album, don't let anyone tell you otherwise
>>
>actually thinking Kanye is good
Did I just get meme'd on?
>>
It took me three years to fall in love with this, the fact that you got it on first listen is questionable
>>
Got that lossless black skinhead instrumental, shit is sweet. That Daft Punk production (produced black skinhead, send it up, on sight)
>>
>>66103902
rockists
>>
>>66104074
Where'd you get the lossless from?
>>
>>66104207
I forgot, honestly, and I'm not at the PC that has it. If you give some way for me to send it to you in a few days though, I'd be happy to do that. And if you're suspicious if it, I did a spectral analysis
>>
>>66103198

I need to listen to it a few more times too. Right now I love Pablo but Yeezus is taking it's time in getting in my head. I just started to enjoy "on sight"
>>
>>66103198
I initially thought it was shit when it first released as "pseudo industrial hip-hop", but now I've been really getting into it.
>>
easily Ye's best imo.
>>
>>66103933

Not to sound too pretentious but this desu senpai.

He just goes in hard and braggadocios and I think it's tough at first (har har Death Grips) but it's really just a solid album.
>>
hold my liquor is the best song
>>
>>66103355
same
>>
>>66105291
absolutely agree
>>
>>66104254
Not that guy, but I'd love a copy of it
>>
It's one of my favourites from Kanye because it is so short and consistent

every track is excellent too beside I am a God and Send It Up which are decent
>>
>>66105291
kill yourself
>>
>>66106059
reddit response
>>
>>66106059
what's your favourite mr patrician? hold my liquor is easily the best, maybe on sight
>>
>>66106152
But Black Skinhead is so FUCKIN HYPE
And Ye goes in on New Slaves
Hold Your Liquor is still v good tho
>>
>>66103251

I'm sorry mate :(
>>
>>66105291
it's a tie between that and new slaves for me 2bh
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.