[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Accurate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1467417267810.jpg (109 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1467417267810.jpg
109 KB, 750x750
Accurate
>>
PROTIP: the music is worse than the cartoons
>>
is this the spicy new meme of the week?
>>
Yeah, it's accurate outside of the fact that it's absolutely nothing like Gorillaz.
>>
>>66100845
Yes, but i don't get it, they sound completely different.
OP is trying to force this meme too hard.
It's clear that OP hates Gorillaz and is trying to get people to hate them with this meme, but if anything it looks like people remember Gorillaz again and go back to listen to a few songs by them again, that's what another guy said in another thread and what happened to me, I had forgotten them but this makes me remember them, I guess that's just the opposite of what OP wants but he doesn't have enough memery level and he just fucks up his memes.
>>
>>66100963
>blah blah blah blah blah blah

nobody cares what you think

remember?
>>
>>66100987
>remember?
remember what, when you were born and slipped through the doctor's hands and you hit the floor with your head?
>>
>>66100820
but gorillaz don't have rap
>>
>>66100820
now hold on OP, you're giving twenty one pilots too much credit here
>>
>>66102675
>whats clint eastwood
>>
Hey I'm the one who made this image. I feel so special because people are saving and reusing my dank meme :')
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.