[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck, this is actually good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Weezer-white-album-640x640.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Weezer-white-album-640x640.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
what the fuck, this is actually good?
>>
What the fuck, this is actually garbage that sounds like nu-rock/Twenty One Pilots but people keep acting like it's a great album for some reason?
>>
>>66087234
LA Girlz is such a banger
>>
>>66087259
How does it feel to be wrong?
>>
>>66087234
>>66087259
Weezer makes an album about the prejudice many young caucasian recieve in America these days??
>>
>>66087259
>implying Twenty One Pilots is garbage
>>
>>66087259
dude,

nice :) post
>>
>>66087234
yes
>>
File: 1467331632692.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467331632692.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>66087324
>implying garbage isn't not somehow the easiest way to not describe the band that 21 Pilots isn't
>>
I swear to god I heard somebody tell me Thank God For Girls was a song by Brendan Urie, I payed no attention when I heard it because it sounded like something he would write.
>>
holy shit OP here listening right now, I thought weezer was doomed to mediocrity after their last few albums, glad to know I was wrong. this album is fantastic.
>>
>>66087234
i dont like it. the blue album is pretty good. pinkerton is ruined by the lyrics. everything after those two just sound like a mishmash of sub-par pop rock.
>>
>>66087417
chuckle
>>
>>66087234
Real talk: Hurley is almost as good as this and gets a lot of shit for no reason.
>>
>>66087234
not fucking kidding that this is their best since Pinkerton, every song is catchy is fucking perfect (maybe except for Jacked Up and Endless Bummer)
>>
>>66087916
woops, I meant only "is fucking perfect"
>>
>>66087234
It's not.

You've just been tricked into thinking it's like old weezer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbPU6HkgJoE
>>
literally only one good song on the album easily one of the worst Weezer albums.
>>
>>66087324
Whenever i see somebody defending 21 pilots on /mu/ i always think its one and the same guy every time.
>>
>>66087324
I feel like 21 pilots have become the new /mlp/

/mlp/ started out as a bunch of grown men pretending to fanatically enjoy a show intended for younger audiences. this fascination quickly grew into serious fans who began to religiously watch the show unironically. the lines between the two groups became so blurred that it was now too hard to distinguish the two.

21 pilots fans started out as a bunch of grown men pretending to fanatically enjoy a band intended for younger audiences. this fascination quickly grew into serious fans who began to religiously listen to this band unironically. the lines between the two groups became so blurred that it was now too hard to distinguish the two.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.