[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hate my roommate so fucking much >he's in the kitchen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: .png (248 KB, 836x681) Image search: [Google]
.png
248 KB, 836x681
>hate my roommate so fucking much
>he's in the kitchen reading for some reason
>dying of thirst and don't want him to speak to me

music for this ?
>>
>>66085743

why do you hate him?
>>
reminder to report personal blogs like this one

we only help people who are open and vulnerable here
>>
>>66085743
why don't you get a cup of water from the bathroom?
>>
>>66085819
he steals shit and smoke pot in the house but he reads voltaire so he's cool i guess
>>
Something sad and deep and obscured he feels inferior.
>>
>>66085878
Dude that would be me best friend.
>>
you're weird as fuck
bet you even have piss bottles because you're too autistic to get out of your room
>>
Kendrick Lamaar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst
>>
What did Mark Ruffalo do to you?

In fact, why are you living with him?
>>
>dying of thirst
Make him sing about you.
>>
>>66085878
Tell him everything is a perception, and that scientifically proven you don't have the same color purple, ask to smoke a bowl and think about shit like that, congrats you're a better person and you are like best friends.
>>
>>66085988
And as friends you can take his shit too.
>>
>>66085988
Also because you're friends you can steal shit from him too just not weed, that's a big no no, people get thrown right on the shit list for that.
>>
>>66085988
Oh and tame impala.
>>
>>66085743
just walk by him and pretend to be a mime in a box if he talks to you and smile and wave and leave.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.