[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now Playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10
File: ecstasyofsainttheresa.jpg (31 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
ecstasyofsainttheresa.jpg
31 KB, 300x294
1) What are you listening to?
2) What do you think of it?
3) Current feel?

>pic related
>It's pretty good, sounds a bit too much like My Bloody Valentine at points though
>Kind of bored, it's a slow night here
>>
File: Organ Harvest.jpg (132 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
Organ Harvest.jpg
132 KB, 600x594
>this
>these guys are very good I like to shill them on mu
>I'm happy, I listened to a fantastic album earlier today and it made me very happy

It's funny because you made this thread yesterday and I was listening to this same band I am now
>>
File: redqueentogryphonthree.jpg (685 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
redqueentogryphonthree.jpg
685 KB, 1000x1000
>>66073968
>Berlin School, Psychedelic Rock, Progressive Electronic, Space Rock
Sounds pretty good, what album would you suggest for them?
>>
>>66074027
People Would Really Like Space Rock If They Would Only Give It a Try
Organ Harvest is nice too
They are mostly a berlin school band, don't expect much rock... if you want their 'rockest' release try Rain Falls In Grey
>>
>>66074166
I'll listen to it next then, never heard Berlin School before. I was surprised to find out that that isn't some sort of IDM.
>>
>Spaceman 3 - Sound of Confusion
>Its making me moist
>Im lost in life and I constantly feel like im fucking everything up, but I somehow enjoy life still
>>
>>66074255
Yeah same here, except last time I was on acid I was listening to spacemen 3 and I nearly killed myself
>>
File: zomby-with-love.jpg (54 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
zomby-with-love.jpg
54 KB, 400x400
>Zomby-With love
>Compilation of stripped down trap beats alot of ppl hated this because of how the tracks seem unfinished, but too me thats why I love it. the cold sounded vibe all throughout this remind of if it being 3am and my drugs are weaning off but I still wanna reminisce on the good times I had hours earlier
>Need a new body tbqh

basically it's trap music for depressed people stuck in a purgatory. shuffle is a must
>>
File: Titus Andronicus - The Monitor.jpg (181 KB, 1429x1417) Image search: [Google]
Titus Andronicus - The Monitor.jpg
181 KB, 1429x1417
Great for getting drunk to, which I am currently doing.
Was listening to some screamo earlier to get out my anger at the fact that my roomate won't fuck off and I can't watch anime and get drunk like I usually do on my weekends off. Seriously fuck this guy. This is just as nice though.
>>
File: 1464190368265.jpg (13 KB, 210x273) Image search: [Google]
1464190368265.jpg
13 KB, 210x273
>Jason Aldean - Just Gettin' Started
simply because i saw this thread about him and everyone spamming Jason, never hard of him before.
>I don't like it very much, pretty boring
>Feels like im listening to the radio in some car in which the driver don't care about what music is being played
>>
File: palomafaith.jpg (54 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
palomafaith.jpg
54 KB, 700x700
>Fall to Grace
>I should wear headphones instead of using the cheap ass mono speaker of my cheap ass phone
>Girl I liked the most told me she doesn't want to hear anything else from me
>>
File: Violet_Cold-Desperate_Dreams.jpg (111 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
Violet_Cold-Desperate_Dreams.jpg
111 KB, 1600x1600
>Violet Cold - Desperate Dreams
(currently exploring my backlog)
it's tagged "Euphoric Black Metal" kek but it's just derivative blackgaze
>>
File: G2mLYgpi.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
G2mLYgpi.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
1) What are you listening to?
Minor Victories.

2) What do you think of it?
Okay.

3) Current feel?
No Feelings.
>>
File: Pink_Friday_album_cover.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Friday_album_cover.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>pic related
>actually liking it, it's better than I remembered it being
>just ate and I still feel hungry but I'm dieting, other than that I'm okay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.