[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he the best rapper out right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
is he the best rapper out right now
>>
If your a whiteboy in middle or high school that gets bullied and is planning to shoot up the school probably or hopsin
>>
>>66062890
>>66063674
I'm none of these, and imo, yes he is.
>>
Nah, not even close
he's just alright but considering the number of mixtapes he's had there has been more harm than good
>>
bones at his best is the king of rap
too inconsistent tho
>>
>>66064942
I think you can't take the number of mixtapes in consideration, most of his songs are 2 and a half minutes tops, even shorter. I think that's why he has a lot of mixtapes.
>>
He really needs to get serious and release an album. I'm tired of him dropping forgettable fifteen minute mixtapes.
>>
Do you guys recommend some similar to bones? Besides $uicide boy$?
>>
>>66065356
lil ugly mane
>>
>>66065435
Will check it out.
>>
>>66065651
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iHnNLfc0OX0

lil ugly mane for sure if you've never listened to him
>>
but bones is a discount pouya
>>
>>66062890
He needs some quality control, but a lot of his stuff is amazing. He needs to drop an album that sounds as good as "Dirt" or "HDMI" all the way through, and he might blow up
>>
yung lean's better
>>
Slug Christ
>>
>>66067603
Imo, anon, he's nothing without Yung Gud.
>>
>>66062890
nobody knows who this is so anything good said about him is irrelevant.
>>
>>66069049
bones you retard
>>
hes aight but half his experiments on his mixtapes dont work out for him so well

like its cool that hes trying new things, but he does black metal screams over trap beats it literally just sounds like brokencyde. his clean vocals are pretty whiny and out of place most of the time too
>>
His rapping is fucking terrible.

His beats are fucking stellar.

Jesus christ dude just shut the fuck up.

You can make your gay VHS tape videos as long as you make beats and never open your mouth.

I swear to god Bones I will break them.
>>
>>66063674
Pretty much this

Only white kids with bad child hoods, bullied at school, or future school shooters listen to Bones
>>
>>66067299
Garbage was pretty good. There's a few filler tracks on there though, just like the other 90% of his releases.
>>
>>66067603
yung lean might be the most tone deaf motherfucker I've ever heard try to be on pitch.

not saying I don't enjoy some of his music. Some of his newer autotune stuff is goddamn cringey as fuck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.