[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this closer to being one of their best or worst albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: A moon shaped pool.jpg (72 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
A moon shaped pool.jpg
72 KB, 580x580
Is this closer to being one of their best or worst albums?
>>
Best for sure
>>
>>66061179
It's solidly in the middle of their discography
>>
on par with IR, the best album of the latter half of their career
>>
>>66061179
They have 9 albums and AMSP is smack dab in the middle for me.
>>
its the Zdeno Chara of Radiohead albums.

Getting old, no new tricks, but goddamn still getting the job done.
>>
>>66061179
Definitely in the top half of their discography, but somewhere around the middle.
>>
>>66061327
Agreed, With them all lined up it's exactly in the middle for me. Right Behind Amnesiac
>>
A month ago I would've said it's the second worse, now I'm at 4th or 3rd best
>>
Well for me it's
Amnesiac > OK Computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > The Bends > Hail to The Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey
So third from worst, but still a solid 8.5/10 for me, at least
>>
>>66061179
Kid A > In Rainbows >Amnesiac > Ok computer > The Bends > Hail to The Thief > A Moon Shaped Pool > The King of Limbs > Pablo Honey
>>
Kid A>Ok Computer>The Bends>In Rainbows=Amnesiac>A Moon Shaped Pool>Hail to The Thief>The King of Limbs>Pablo Honey
>>
Kid A = Amnesiac = In Rainbows > AMSP >OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > King of Limbs > The Bends > Pablo FUCK
>>
>>66061314
this. it's a perfectly fine album, but expecting constant 10/10 masterpieces out of them at this point is just ridiculous
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.