[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do "progressives" give free passes to misogynist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: yat.jpg (69 KB, 770x773) Image search: [Google]
yat.jpg
69 KB, 770x773
I see so many "SJWs" bumping the most misogynistic rap artists in the game. ????????
>>
why don't you ask them
>>
cuz they hard as hell
>>
they want to let their other side go?
they don't care about the lyrics?
they don't let their political views get in the way of them appreciating good music?
>>
>>66057671
you're not allowed to criticize black people in 2016
>>
>>66057715
There's nothing to criticise us for.
>>
>>66057697
Hahaha you hard too bruh.
>>
>>66057713
but art is apart of culture. I agree that politics should be left out of music, but how can you be a progressive while bumping misogyny??
>>
>>66057730
yep, absolutely nothing at all, idiot.
>>
>>66057671
um no only the pop sjws do that and even then thats dying out
did you forget about what happened to rich homie quan and waka flocka flame?
>>
rap, being (probably) the most relevant genre in modern music, is obviously going to have an influence on societal trends. it's just as much a part of our misogynist culture as anything else.
>>
>>66057713
>good music
>>
>>66057819
Too hard in tha motherfuckin paint gets yr priv checked?
>>
>>66057819
but what about Tyler, Drake, Lil Yachty?
>>
>Who is Tyler, The Creator?
>Who is Action Bronson?

Also I've seen a few articles giving out about Kanye and Drake for being problematical shitlords or something.

That said, I remember a p4k article about misogynistic lyrics and the entire thing was about some obscure noise rock band not even their audience will have heard of. They dare not criticise their meal tickets like those I mentioned above.
>>
If you're going to listen to rap you have to deal with the misogyny is has a will remain a boys club.
>>
>>66057915
tyler's been banned did u forget?
>drake
megan garvey trashed him and grimes and co call him misogyny lite

>yachty
isn't his schtick being a ironic bi-polar rapper
>>
criticizing black people is problematic
>>
>>66058013
>megan garvey

She also has a huge wet spot for Future so what she says about misogynistic rap should be taken with a grain of salt as she picks and chooses her battles
>>
who cares
>>
>>66057715
You're fucking retarded
You can always criticize black people's words and actions, but you can't attribute it to their race you dumbfuck
>>
>>66057671
>>66055670
You already made a thread, dumbass
Keep your cancer in a containment thread
>>
indie, white bands are an easy target. you can criticize the supposed sexism in Weezer's lyrics without fear of a backlash. criticizing black genres and artists would inevitably lead to controversy
>>
>>66058312
It's okay Rivers Cuomo
>>
>>66058293
That's talking about something completely diffrent in hip hop.

Homophobia in hip hop is diffrent from being misogynistic
>>
>>66058361
don't ever reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
File: 1457805683324.jpg (196 KB, 570x432) Image search: [Google]
1457805683324.jpg
196 KB, 570x432
>>66058513
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

Why are white people so demonic?
>>
>>66058293
this is actually my first post on /mu/ idiot. learn to take criticism for your shitty "artists". contribute to the thread
>>
>>66058575
>first post

And hopefully your last. The door's that way.
>>
>>66058575
>/mu/
>contributing to a thread

lol
>>
i've read literally dozens of big publications op-eds and "think pieces" on misoginy coming from white artists, maybe one or two on black ones. even if I actively look for it on google it's pretty difficult to find
white guilt is real
>>
>>66058626
like i said, rap influences culture, making it a factor in societal misogyny. so if you're a progressive listening to these "artists", you're a fucking moron
>>
>>66058728
I'm not that same guy you're picking the bone with.

You're new here. Leave. Don't come back unless you can make a post better than that. Christ.
>>
>>66058903
contribute to the thread and dispute the topic.
>>
because progressives love their nigger worship
>>
misogyny is oppresion + power
we live in a white supremacist society, therefore only white people can practice misogyny
>>
>>66059193
nice b8 m8
>>
>>66057697
/thread
>>
Remember when Rick Ross lost deals and sponsorships because of his molly line? But they never go after rappers, I guess.
>>
>>66058452
Either way
Keep your cancer in a single thread
>>
>>66059193
>only white people can practice misogyny
bad bait
>>
because they are black

look, one of Ye's best friends has been accused of raping, what's the number now 21 thots? 21 thots. Ye still standing by him. Ye says Bill Cosy's innocent.

Kanye will not kick him out and Kanye will not suffer any worse from this.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.