[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Metamodern Rap/ Spoken Word
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: System-Shock-Shodan-artwork.jpg (276 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
System-Shock-Shodan-artwork.jpg
276 KB, 1200x600
Have you guys heard any of this stuff. It's REALLY weird, but I can't help but be kind of enchanted by it, it's been going around some facebook groups I'm in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qw1231EFZ0
>>
Are they a cult or something with all the HAIL! And whatever
>>
This beats the whip LOL I lost my shit at the Jabba the Hutt part at the end these guys are twisted
>>
There's something sinister about it idk what tho
>>
Jabba the Hutt fucking a bunch of bounty hunters is a pretty sinister image this is fucktttt up!!
>>
Hail! Is our greating. We are no cult, but we do have a lot of radical Catholics. One must be initiated to understand the full context.
>>
HAIL! I am the writer of the Jabba story, I also wrote a sequel called Jar Jar Binks and the Fair Maiden of Rothor https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12013345/1/Jar-Jar-Binks-and-the-Fair-Maiden-of-Rothor
>>
His tongue was so big that it came out of her mouth!
>>
Honestly some of the worst music I have ever heard
>>
>>66052596
OP where can I find more of this
>>
>>66054388
Get someone to add you to Explication 3000 on facebook
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.