[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey chickenskin, you're home.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: serveimage.jpg (39 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
39 KB, 500x498
Hey chickenskin, you're home.
>>
buchenwald is a pretty good album
>>
WHAT DOES YOUR VOICE SOUND LIKE UNDERWATER
AT NIGHT
>>
File: R-1031640-1264416204.jpeg.jpg (42 KB, 600x509) Image search: [Google]
R-1031640-1264416204.jpeg.jpg
42 KB, 600x509
>ITT: we're 15 and just discovered RYM
>>
what did you want to be when you grew up?
certainly not RAPED
>>
can you do the chlorine gargoyle
>>
>>66051500
>ITT: I'm 16, just found out about avant-teens and i hate them
>>
>>66051491

If I ever have a nervous breakdown this is what I'll scream at someone
>>
>>66051500
never used RYM t͏bh
>>
>>66051565
If only you put as much effort into your attempts at humor as I'm sure you do in maintaining a perfect RYM curve.
>>
>>66051691
I don't use RYM but you're literally autistic
>>
>>66051500
this post perfectly shows how little the average /mu/tant knows about the world outside of 4chan
>>
Brethren/Organized Resistance is the best PE that exists
>>
>>66051545
objectively the greatest piece of music lyrics of all time in the history of the universe
>>
>>66051962
No I'm not.

>>66052312
That's literally RYM memecore that trannies namedrop when they want to look edgy.
Making such a claim just makes you look like a clueless drone. Shamefur dispray.
>>
>>66052369
>That's literally RYM memecore that trannies namedrop when they want to look edgy.
>Making such a claim just makes you look like a clueless drone. Shamefur dispray.
holy shit, you're just proving >>66051993
right
>>
>>66052385
I'm right though.
>>
>>66052406
prove it. :)
>>
FACE THE FEAST OF POWDER
FACE THE FEAST OF POWDER
FACE THE FEAST OF POWDER
>>
>>66052369
I don't think trannies would have a high opinion of Brethren
>>
https://soundcloud.com/tungstencobalt

Can't we all get along for a minute?
Jesus Christ, these threads are always like this
>>
>>66052424
Can't be arsed desu.

>>66052449
Just goes to show how little you know of RYM and its cliques.
>>
>>66052449
Wasn't Brethren the neo nazi dude down in australia?
>>
>>66052481
this is terrible
you've got no idea what you're doing lmao

>jumping at even the tiniest window of opportunity for soundcloud selfpromotion, no matter how desperate

have some decency
>>
>>66052543
he's American, here's a decent interview
http://www.terror.lt/news/78/61/Brethren.html
>It took less than 50 years to mainstream homosexuality in the US, so why not power electronics?
this line cracked me up
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.