[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where should I go from here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Endtroducing.....jpg (7 KB, 176x172) Image search: [Google]
Endtroducing.....jpg
7 KB, 176x172
Where should I go from here?
>>
>>66039418
reddit
>>
>>66039418
to jump off a bridge
>>
do you mean in terms of his discography or in terms of plunderphonics in general
because if you mean plunderphonics in general, then I would suggest The Avalanches - Since I Left You and J Dilla - Donuts
>>
>>66039458
you told his ass
>>
>>66039483
His discography. Already heard SILY. I'll check out Donuts
>>
>>66039564
get that comp preemptive strike and the bonus disc for endtroducing. the second album is alright but i don't like much beyond that.
>>
>>66039418
FEELING THIS
>>
To something else. Nothing he did after Endtroducing..... was worth listening to.
>>
>>66039564
>>66040124
Live! In Tune and on Time is the best thing he's ever done. Do yourself a huge favor and grab that.

Pre-Emptive Strike and The Private Press are both really good too.
>>
>>66040124
Is the second disc in endto deluxe really worth listening to? I thought they were just alternate versions of what were essentially the same songs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.