[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some more albums with this kind of aesthetic? Visually,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What are some more albums with this kind of aesthetic? Visually, musically, or both will do.
>>
please
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 630x630
>>66035261
This is so vague, but I guess if you like candy claws, this is similarly consistent with its artwork
>>
>>66035048
what the fuck are you talking about? what aesthetic those albums are all different from each other
>>
>>66035048
do you mean green?
>>
>>66035048
Close to the Edge is a masterpiece with instrumental talent from 5 virtuosos and doesn't deserve to be lumped in with that millennial starbucks trash
>>
>>66035420
I agree that Close to the Edge is a masterpiece but Feels blows it out of the water.
>>
>>66035430
Feels is among my favorite albums of all time, but I definitely wouldn't say that.
>>66035420
I agree, Close to the Edge is the most intensely beautiful masterpiece to come out of the rock umbrella, but I wouldn't underrate Feels like that. Along with Close to the Edge and Laughing Stock, I think it's among the three albums that are the closest modern rock/pop/whatever actually got to matching classical music on a creative level. Close to the Edge has a lot of baroque comparisons, the way dark and light are present throughout the entirety of the composition, but Feels has an effortless, fleeting beauty that I feel is akin to classical impressionism.
>>
>>66035692
Alright, fair enough. Very well put.

I still have no idea what the OP is asking though.
>>
Those albums aren't even really alike at all
>>
I think I get what your saying OP, all these albums feel very verdant, and it's not just because of all the artwork is kinda greenish. They all have an organic and earthy vibe, but very fresh. Just my 2 cents
>>
yerself is steam is easily the most fitting cover to an album I can think of
>>
>>66035420
have you actually listened to mercury rev?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.