[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard a legit leak minus one song is floating around, anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: wildflower.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wildflower.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
I heard a legit leak minus one song is floating around, anyone got a link? A real one? with no virus attached?
>>
it's fucking terrible, don't listen to it
>>
>>66032332
This is the only leak out there, and it's a pretty shitty sounding stream-rip with the endings cut off and the bitrate is all over the place. It's a 128kbps transcode.

https://mega.nz/#!Dh8XVB4Z!Qo6HVKlQPdSgUurfYgPUXq4NSteirnTV7OcuFKp5p6Q

Probably best to wait until tomorrow morning when NPR streams it.
>>
>>66032384
Ok cool, I didn't know NPR was streaming it, Thanks.
>>
>>66032429

>>66025497
>>66025524
>>66025564
>>
>>66032502
>>>66025497
he doesn't even give a timezone. what a faggot.
>>
>>66033650
NPR always drops stuff at about 10am Eastern Time.

So like 17 hours from now.

I'm pretty sure the same guy has been dropping hints about this stream for a while, if there isn't one then he had some major commitment to the troll.
>>
>>66033740
>>66033650

Same dude brought it up on the sub-reddit too. I believe him.
>>
I want to believe...
>>
>>66033740
>I'm pretty sure the same guy has been dropping hints about this stream for a while, if there isn't one then he had some major commitment to the troll.

This. I'll check NPR out at 10. If I did get trolled, oh well...at least I didn't spend all my time on /mu/, reddit and who knows where else trolling people. You'd be trolling yourself at that point.
>>
File: 1464943143145.jpg (209 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
1464943143145.jpg
209 KB, 593x593
>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.
>>
>>66035177

at least use an updated pic of that faggot.
>>
>>66035177
I'm just gonna use your post to bump this thread by responding to it with something like: "Oh you! I'm aggravated and offended at how you would attempt to mislabel a band I like that you don't like!! Argh! I'll get you yet, mister!~"
>>
>>66035568
Yeah, it's definitely not steampunk. It's circus-core.
Big tent music, baby.
>>
>>66035881
I wish the Mr. Kite/Favorite Things circus part lasted longer actually, the oompah calypse shit turns me right the fuck off.
>>
>>66035986
I just straight up didn't enjoy it.

I love SILY and I enjoy DOOM and Danny Brown very much, so I was very excited for this single. Was hugely disappointed.

Mr. Kite can only be handled with the grace of John Lennon, as it is inherently zany and circusy to begin with but is delivered with his trademark edge. Couldn't fuck with the beat, just not my cup of tea. BUT, I can hear and appreciate the attention to detail, and the sound is great....the visuals were also very interesting to the video. I still have hope for the album, but I'll wait til it's released in full and of decent quality.
>>
>>66036125
nobody even knew doom was going to be in it you fraud
>>
>>66035986
In the album ver., the song immediately ends after the Favorite Things sample. I like the song a lot more that way.
>>
wait, mr kite is sampled in frankie sinatra? since when?
>>
>>66036872
https://youtu.be/SjfspM5sDIA?t=186

Can't you hear it?
>>
>>66036872
Straight after Doom and right before Favorite Things
>>
>>66036949
MONEY
>>
>>66036973
OOH YEAH OH YEAH
>>
>>66036949
You know I've heard that song separate from the video and thought that it was OK, but the video somehow makes it worse.
>>
>>66036949
wow, very subtle. noisey eater apparently has another beatles sample
>>
>>66037204
It does, that one isn't nearly as subtle though.

Noizy Eater has the potential to be a pretty divisive track too, I think it's way better than Frankie, but I can see people having a kneejerk reaction against it.
>>
>>66037122
I kinda agree. At first I was amused because that was the scene that I had imagined when I first heard the song. Like a fucked up circus or amusement park.

But once we get to the guys with paintball guns on the boat, it just feels like some modern Micheal Bay comedy, viral video shit.

Overall, still excited for the album, even if Because I'm Me (the only leaked song I've heard) fell flat on me.
>>
>>66037647
Because I'm Me is 10/10. Completely on par with SILY. I don't know what you're thinking desu
>>
>>66038422
I guess I'll have to reserve my judgement until we have CDQ, but it just feels like the sample loops too much without it really going anywhere. Like until the outro (which sounds cool), nothing really happens. Like there's the part where the rapper's done with his first verse... and then nothing happens... and then he raps again.

I dunno, man. I'll just haveta wait until the 8th (or tomorrow)
>>
I feel bad for every single one of you that listened to that shit mono stream rip that was barely at a 96 bit rate. Just it being in mono is enough, but it was a shit rip off some russian radio channel. Give me a break.

I love Person Pitch, for example, but if i listened to it in mono with shit bit rate I'd probably think it was mediocre at best as well.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.