[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Franz Ferdinand? I've been here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ychismb.jpg (123 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
ychismb.jpg
123 KB, 953x953
What does /mu/ think of Franz Ferdinand? I've been here for about a year but I've never seen them mentioned.
>>
Weak indie pop
>>
>>66031963
Trash.
>>
an average post-punk revival band with a decent debut album and a band that so many of my friends praised to heavens like they are the best musicians of this century to the point that they disgust me now and can't stand to see anything related to them

>ihatenormies
>>
I liked their debut album but then fell out of touch with them.
>>
listen to their debut, it's fun as hell
>>
>>66032127
>>66032191
>>66032229
their debut isn't even that different from the other 3 albums senpaitachi
>>
File: Tonight-FF.jpg (15 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
Tonight-FF.jpg
15 KB, 316x316
underrated dance punk album
>>
if you just want fun music it'll service you. i turn on the album in OP every now and thenwhen i've got an hour to kill just to have something catchy and punchy to listen to.

they are overall pretty average/10 tho
>>
>>66031963
good band. debut, You Could Have Had It So Much Better, Tonight and FFS are all great
>>
>>66032249
ye this is their best album
>>
>>66032694
I actually think that Right Thoughts... is their best album
>>
better than a lot of the early 2000s post punk revival bands in that they're still making pretty consistently good tunes and havent really fucked with the formula too much
>>
They're pretty gr8 m8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.